The North America coaxial cable market is anticipated to generate revenue of USD 3,482.3 Million by 2020. This growth can be associated with various features like low installation cost, rising spending on IT and Telecom services and rapid technological advances being made across this region. Moreover, rising number of internet service providers is also anticipated to fuel up the market growth across this region.
The video distribution application segment held the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2020 owing to rising popularity of services like over the top (OTT) and video on demand (VOD). The radio frequency transfer segment held the highest share of around 60% across the market due to low installation cost and maximum bandwidth of channels offered by these cables.
The end-use segment of internet service providers (ISP) held the largest share across the North American market owing to rising demand for internet connections across this region. Other segments like CATV companies, system integrators, construction industry, telephone service providers and military and aerospace are expected to attain a notable CAGR over the forecast period.
U.S. is projected to register the highest share across the regional market during 2013 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecasted period due to increasing investments across broadcasting, broadband, and telecom industry. Moreover, reduction in trade barriers and attractive policies of FDI are expected to further fuel up the market demand for coaxial cables across North American.
The North America coaxial cable market includes key players such as TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Belden Inc., Coleman Cable Inc., Southwire, and Nexans S.A. They are facing strong competition owing to the rising number of players across this region. They are also undertaking various marketing initiatives to grow their distribution channel across the rural regions.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The application segment of radio frequency transfer held the highest share of around 60% across the North American market in 2013. This growth can be attributed to its feature of providing low installation cost and maximum channel bandwidth.
• The end use segment of system integrators is expected to register fastest growth with CAGR of 8.2% during the forecasted period, 2014 to 2020 due to rising need for improving the communication infrastructure.
• In 2013, U.S. held the largest share of around 50% across the North American coaxial cable market and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2020.
• The key players in this company are Coleman Cable Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, LS Cable & System and Southwire. They are constantly engaged in product development and innovation to gain competitive advantage over the other players.
Million Insights has segmented the North America coaxial cable market on the basis of end-use, application and region:
North America Coaxial Cable Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Video Distribution
• Radio Frequency Transfer
• Internet Data Transfer
North America Coaxial Cable End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• CATV Companies
• System Integrators
• Military & Aerospace
• Telephone Service Providers
• Internet Service Providers
• Construction Industry
North America Coaxial Cable Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)