The North America MRO distribution market size is projected to reach USD 188.5 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2022 to 2030. The expansion of product penetration in the manufacturing industry to standardize various equipment and critical services is one of the major driving factors of the market. The growing demand for several end-use industries is projected to have a positive impact on market growth.
The U.S. is home to one of the world’s largest MRO sectors owing to the prevalence of various leading companies around the region. A wide range of initiatives adopted by the producers and manufacturers to achieve peak efficiency is projected to drive the North America maintenance, repair and overhaul distribution market in the forthcoming years. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the market with growing awareness of supply chain crisis management in the manufacturing industry.
MRO activities help in the reduction of overall costs while enhancing the productivity of industrial operations which is predicted to directly influence overall market growth. The manufacturers play a vital role in the value chain by monitoring the product pricing, based on customer-by-customer rather than on distributor-by-distributor. Several key companies compete on the basis of competitive pricing, distribution networks, and delivery efficiency. The highlighted market strategies, majorly in the U.S. includes mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures that strengthen the company’s business in areas like production volumes, and finally attaining the desired demand.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
North America MRO Distribution Market Report Highlights
• Owing to the increase in investments in sectors like manufacturing and transportation, Minnesota and Missouri were registered as the major contributors to the region’s escalating demands
• The electrical and electronics segment is projected to register a CAGR of 2.5% from 2022 to 2030
• MRO activities help in the reduction of overall costs while enhancing the productivity of industrial operations which is predicted to directly influence overall market growth
• Product replacement policies and discounts in bulk orders are good market opportunities for end-use companies
North America MRO Distribution Market Segmentation
North America MRO Distribution Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Cutting Tools
• Hand Tools
• Pipes, Valves & Fitting
• Power Tools
• Power Transmission - Hydraulics
• Power Transmission - Pneumatics
• Power Transmission - Electrics
• Rubber Products
• Welding Equipment & Gases
North America MRO Distribution End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Food, Beverage, & Tobacco
• Wood & Paper
• Mining, Oil, & Gas
• Metal Processing & Foundry
• Rubber, Plastic & Non-Metallic
• Electrical & Electronics
North America MRO Distribution Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• North America
• New England
• East North Central
• West North Central
• South Atlantic
• East South Central
• West South Central
• West Region
List of Key Players of North America MRO Distribution Market
• Hillman Group, Inc.
• Wajax Industrial Components
• FCX Performance
• SBP Holdings
• R.S. Hughes Co., Inc.
• DGI Supply
• Lawson Products, Inc.
• Hisco, Inc.
• Kimball Midwest
• Bisco Industries
• Kaydon Corporation