As per the published report, the global nucleic acid isolation & purification market is estimated to touch USD 4.2 billion by 2027. It is anticipated to observe 7.2% CAGR, throughout the period of the forecast.
Mainly, the nucleic acid isolation is the fundamental phase, positioned in sequencing technology. Rising utilization of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) procedure, together with the decreasing prices of genomic sequencing, impels the market.
Continuing improvements of automated nucleic acid withdrawal method, intended for high-level throughput sample dispensation, have considerably cut down the separation of DNA as well as RNA. In this manner, it is providing profitable opportunities for the enlargement of the nucleic acid isolation and purification market. Possibly, these methods decreases the time, in addition to the labor overheads; boost up the superiority of the outcomes, effectiveness of the laboratory, protection of the employee and the reproducibility.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the considerable private plus public commitment for the genomics research along with the accurate medication, triggering the acceptance of isolation method, Asia Pacific is anticipated to demonstrate the highest CAGR, during period of the forecast.
• The greater occurrence speed of hereditary sicknesses has augmented the utilization of nucleic acid isolation for the precise as well as before time diagnosis of these situations in the hospitals.
• The oncology purpose is projected to observe a productive expansion speed; since the liquid biopsy method plus the personalized treatment for the patient is gaining hold for the diagnosis of the cancer.
• As a result of constant invention of fast, reasonably priced besides simple technique, DNA isolation technique held the main share of the revenue and is estimated to observe the highest percentage of the development.
• The considerable number of technology suppliers, superior infrastructure of the healthcare, along with the fast acceptance of NGS has forced the acceptance of nucleic acid extraction products in North America, by a sizeable amount.
• In 2019, by means of revenue, diagnostic centers and hospitals retained the major share.
• Due to the advancement of functionalized magnetic particles, which have been included in buffer technique, to offer speedy, over and above, professional extraction, this method is moreover likely to see the better CAGR.
• The greater acceptance speed of the magnetic bead system is credited to its major share of revenue. Since, the system is able to segregate nucleic acids, straight from the raw sample, with no much dispensation.
• Owing to the arrival of automatic extraction method, consequential in high-pitched operations as well as lesser charge for the DNA extraction, the apparatus sector is likely to develop by a productive rate.
Million Insights segmented the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market based on End Use, Application, Method, Type, Product and Region.
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Kits & Reagents
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• DNA Isolation & Purification
• Genomic DNA
• Plasmid DNA
• Viral DNA
• Other Types
• RNA Isolation & Purification
• Total RNA
• Other Types
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Magnetic Bead-based
• Other Methods
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Precision Medicine
• Drug Discovery & Development
• Agriculture and Animal Research
• Other Applications
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Academic Research Institutes
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Contract Research Organizations
• Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
• Other End-use
Nucleic Acid Isolation And Purification Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
The various companies for nucleic acid isolation & purification market are:
• Norgen Biotek Corp.
• GE Healthcare
• Agilent Technologies
• Merck KGaA
• Promega Corporation
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• Illumina, Inc.