The global oil free air compressors market is estimated to attain USD 15.56 billion, by the end of 2025, and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. Several key benefits such as reduced maintenance cost, easy retrofitting of the old/existing system, variable-speed capabilities are projected to surge the market growth. The air compressors are widely used across chemical, petroleum, manufacturing among other industries. Moreover, the rising shift from traditional manufacturing methods to economical techniques is gaining traction among industries. These products also provide optimal energy efficiency management.
In addition, supportive government initiatives regarding energy conservation are expected to augment the market growth. For example, the Chinese government have set stiff regulations concerning environmental fortification, which has escalated the growth of energy-efficient product. Oil-free compressors offer enhanced performance and greater reliability. These products are utilized in mining and construction activities. Furthermore, these air compressors provide higher transport mobility which is boosting the product demand from the oil and gas sector. In addition, the inclusion of lesser degradable elements is projected to fuel the market growth.
Key manufacturers in the market are General Electric, Gardner Denver, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand PLC, Bauer Group, and Sullair LLC. These players focus on developing innovative and eco-friendly compressors.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, portable type compressors segment dominated the global market with largest market share.
• Based on technology, centrifugal type segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecasted period.
• Depending on power rating, 2kW to 55 kW power category is expected to contribute highest share in the oil free air compressor market.
• In 2018, manufacturing application segment accounted for share over 30.0% in the global market. Home appliances application segment is projected to grow at fastest rate owing to increasing power generation needs.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global oil free air compressors market based on product, technology, power rating, application, and region:
Oil Free Air Compressors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
Oil Free Air Compressors Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
Oil Free Air Compressors Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• 2kW to 55 kW
• More than 55 kW
Oil Free Air Compressors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• Food & Beverage
• Home Appliances
• Oil & Gas
Oil Free Air Compressors Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa