The global omega 3 supplements market size is projected to attain USD 10.80 billion by 2028. It is likely to develop by 8.6% CAGR from 2020 to 2028.
The rising acceptance of the product, to meet the everyday dietary necessities, in addition to uphold optimal physical condition of organs by the elderly people in developed nations like France, the U.S., the U.K., and Canada, are the factors, expected to push the demand for omega-3 supplements.
The eruption of Covid-19 pandemic caused the augmented customer alertness about the importance of resistance along with resistance increasing products. This is, furthermore, anticipated to stimulate the demand for the variety of omega fatty acids foodstuffs.
The rising inclusion of the products in gummies type, having fresh taste, is likely to augment infiltration of the product between children, during the near future. Increasing chronic illnesses like cancer, strokes, coronary heart diseases, and arthritis, are projected to push the demand for omega 3 supplements, during the forecast period.
Growing assistance by the government to supply the customers with inexpensive precautionary medicines is expected to impel the demand for omega 3 supplements, throughout the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Online sales, sturdy channels of bulk supply plus increasing figure of individual trade names by a number of companies, together with Amway, Optimum Nutrition; Herbalife International of America, Inc. and Now Foods are the input factors, anticipated to stimulate the demand for fish oil sourced omega 3 supplements, during the forecast period
• As a result of increasing expenditure ability of the customers, the omega 3 supplements market in China is projected to observe large expansion, during the forecast period. Simple availability of these supplements on online network has, furthermore, improved its demand, within the nation
• In 2019, the cardiovascular health section held more than 37.0% share of the general revenue, based on the functionality. The increasing occurrence of cardiovascular complaints because of the stationery as well as sluggish daily life, particularly in the 30 to 40 years’ age group, along with irregular nutritional patterns are expected to drive the enlargement of the section, during the forecast period
• The krill oil sourced omega 3 supplements are expected to develop by the highest, 11.1% CAGR during the forecast period, on the basis of source, because of the rising global demand for DHA based supplements and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), between the customers
Million Insights segmented the global omega 3 supplements market based on End User, Distribution Channel, Functionality, Form, Source and Region.
Omega 3 Supplements Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Fish Oil
• Krill Oil
• Algae Oil
Omega 3 Supplements Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Soft Gels
Omega 3 Supplements Functionality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Cardiovascular Health
• Brain, Nervous System & Mental Health
• Eye Diseases
Omega 3 Supplements End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Pregnant Women
Omega 3 Supplements Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets/Food Stores
• Drug Stores & Pharmacies
• Online Retailers
Omega 3 Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• The Netherlands
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for omega 3 supplements market are:
• The Nature’s Bounty Co.
• Vital Choice Wild Seafood & Organics, SPC
• Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
• Carlson Laboratories
• Glaxo SmithKline plc
• KD Pharma Group
• Luhua Biomarine (Shandong) Co., Ltd.
• i-Health, Inc.
• Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
• Nordic Naturals, Inc.
• VAYA Pharma
• Natrol LLC
• NOW Foods
• Pharmavite LLC
• Aker BioMarine AS
• Pharma Nord B.V
• NutriGold Inc.