As per the published report, the global personal protective equipment market is estimated to arrive at USD 112.07 billion, by 2028. It is projected to develop by 7.3% CAGR, in the period of forecast.
The funding for the latest amenities, in addition to the advancement of the public healthcare system plus the infrastructure, in the emergent nations, is expected to impel the demand for the personal protective equipment (PPE) products, during the near future.
The strict policies adopted by the U.S. Department of Labor and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), within the nation; contain an optimistic influence on the demand for the personal protective equipment products, from the end-user industries. Besides, the rising alertness of the workers, associated with the individual security, has a large effect on the augmented infiltration of the personal protective equipment, within the nation.
In the conditions of manufacture, the continuous improvement in the product like the occurrence of comfy and lighter industrial protective equipment, by means of the best quality material, is expected to boost the enlargement of the PPE market.
Greater demand for the personal protective equipment that brings together the better aesthetics with protection plus the technical improvement is additionally anticipated to increase the expansion of the market for the personal protective equipment.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the augmented demand for the personalized and long-lasting products, the companies are concentrating on the production of the stylish as well as famous personal protective equipment
• On account of excessive threat of the accidents in midstream and upstream actions during the production, in terms of revenue, the oil & gas industry held the major share, in 2020. It is projected to observe 6.9% CAGR, for the period of the forecast
• Hand protection personal protective equipment retained the principal revenue share, in 2020. It is anticipated to expand by 6.7% CAGR, during the forecast period, as a result of the increasing demand for the product, due to the threats linked with the heavy-duty equipment, corrosive chemicals and managing hot substances
• The global expansion in the food & beverage sector is estimated to push the demand for the personal protective equipment, throughout the forecast period
• As a result of the rising workplace victims, protective footwear held a large share of the market for the personal protective equipment. It is estimated to enlarge further by a stable CAGR, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global personal protective equipment (PPE) market based on Product, End Use and Region.
PPE Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Head, Eye & Face Protection
• Hearing Protection
• Protective Clothing
• Heat & Flame Protection
• Chemical Defending
• Cleanroom Clothing
• Mechanical Protective Clothing
• Limited General Use
• Respiratory Protection
• Air-purifying Respirators
• Supplied Air Respirators
• Protective Footwear
• Fall Protection
• Hand Protection
• Disposable Gloves
• By Type
• General Purpose
• Chemical Handling
• Sterile Gloves
• By Material
• Natural Rubber
• Durable Gloves
• Mechanical Gloves
• Chemical Handling
• Thermal/Flame Retardant
PPE End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Oil & Gas
PPE Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Various companies for personal protective equipment market are:
• Gateway Safety, Inc.
• Radians, Inc.
• Rock Fall (U.K.) Ltd.
• Lindstrom Group
• COFRA S.r.l.
• Ansell Ltd.
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Polison Corp.
• Mine Safety Appliances (MSA) Company
• Bartels Rieger Atemschutztechnik GmbH
• Uvex Safety Group
• Avon Rubber plc
• Lakeland Industries, Inc.