The global pharmaceutical glass packaging market size is estimated to arrive at USD 7.46 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 8.8% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The enlargement of the pharmaceutical manufacturing in budding nations, particularly in the Asia Pacific section, is likely to be steering the demand for pharmaceutical glass packaging.
Since it is simple to make germ-free by means of high temperature and does not act in response with the majority of the medicines as well as drugs because it is chemically inactive, glass packaging is extremely chosen in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
The glass packaging having color tint is able to shield the medicines from dissimilar wavelengths, which includes the Sun sourced UV radiations. Moreover, glass is effortlessly obtainable at all places globally, and can be reprocessed that has prepared it a perfect material for the wrapping of pharmaceutical goods.
Since, the global companies exist within the region, the pharmaceutical glass packaging market, in North America is likely to observe stable expansion, during the near future. Due to the preexisting recognized supply chain, glass packaging is gradually more accepted amid the increasing quantity of generic drugs.
The current eruption of Covid-19 pandemic has completely influenced the expansion of the market, particularly in the wrapping of immunity increasing medicines.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The delamination of the glass is an increasing concern and has highlighted by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), intended for the superior compatibility check of the drugs and containers. The improvement of glass vials by the manufacturing companies of pharma packaging, which decreases the probability of rupture as well as delamination, is expected to give rise to the continuation of the tendency of glass vials that is expected to occupy a key market share, during the near future
• The generic drug type section held the 71.2% revenue share and dominated the pharmaceutical glass packaging market, in 2020. Inadequate encouragement for unbranded generics by the government, disbelieve in the excellence of unbranded generic medications by the patients as well as physicians, in addition to greater out-of-pocket expenditure by the patients for buying medicines are the factors, expected to encourage the consumption of branded generic drugs, during the near future
• The ampoules product division held the major, 74.7% quantity share of the market, in 2020. The ampoules, manufactured using glass material are extensively utilized in wrapping injection medicines. Ampoules are the bulk consumed main packaging, which is manufactured by using glass material and is utilized for wrapping of inject able medicines. The enlargement of the ampoules is plainly observed in the price receptive markets of the developing nations.
Million Insights segmented the global pharmaceutical glass packaging market based on Drug Type, Product, and Region.
Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Product Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Small Vials
• Large Vials
• Small Bottles
• Large Bottles
• Cartridges & Syringes
Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Drug Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for pharmaceutical glass packaging market are:
• ÅžiÅŸecam Group
• Arab Pharmaceutical Glass Co.
• Beatson Clark
• Gerresheimer AG
• West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
• Stölzle-Oberglas GmbH
• Nipro Corporation
• Owens-Illinois, Inc.
• Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
• Ardagh Group S.A.
• Shandong Medicinal Glass Co., Ltd.
• Schott AG
• Bormioli Pharma S.r.l
• SGD S.A.
• Corning Incorporated