The global post-consumer recycled plastics in consumer electronics market size is estimated to arrive at USD 21.6 million by 2028. It is projected to develop by 8.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The rising acceptance of post-consumer recycled plastic in consumer electronics for the manufacturing of various electronic as well as electrical goods is expected to stimulate the enlargement of the market, throughout the forecast period.
Several nations have started, dealing with rising e-waste. The e-waste has developed like a global matter. A lot of companies have begun applying post-consumer recycled plastics in their electronic goods and have incorporated them in their sustainability objectives.
The responsiveness regarding the environment has pushed several electronics manufacturing companies to fabricate electronic apparatuses, using recycled plastics like an element of their sustainability objective. Sequentially, it will boost the enlargement of the market.
This might confirm to be one of the most important propelling aspects for the manufacture of post-consumer recycled plastic, during the forecasted period. It can increase the demand for electronic goods, produced by means of these raw materials. This is expected to increase the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• A variety of tactical plans were witnessed, during the previous few years to increase the development of the market for post-consumer recycled plastics in consumer electronics. For example, Trinseo in company with INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Germany had started its preparation, in September 2020, to construct a recycling plant in France. The factory is projected to treat 50.0 tons of post-consumer polystyrene feedstock for each day and make use of 30.0% of recycled polystyrene material in finish products by 2025. The factory will be ready by 2023.
• Since 2020, Asia Pacific held above 64.0% revenue share in the general market. The existence of an entrenched manufacturing center for the consumer electronics in South Korea, Taiwan, China and Japan plus other nations, is expected to offer additional thrust to the expansion of the local market
• The laptop monitor enclosures application sector held above 25.0% revenue share and led the market, in 2020
• The polycarbonate section held a major revenue share of the market, in 2020. It is more likely to observe important development, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global post-consumer recycled plastics in consumer electronics market based on Application, Source, Product, and Region.
Post-consumer Recycled Plastics In Consumer Electronics Source Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2017 - 2028)
• Non-bottle Rigid
Post-consumer Recycled Plastics In Consumer Electronics Product Type Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2017 - 2028)
• Polycarbonate (PC)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
• Polycarbonate/ Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (PC/ABS)
Post-consumer Recycled Plastics In Consumer Electronics Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2017 - 2028)
• TV Frames
• Laptop Monitor Enclosures
• LCD Panels
• Portable Hand-held Devices
• Mobile Phone Bodies
• Appliances & White Goods
Post-consumer Recycled Plastics In Consumer Electronics Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for post-consumer recycled plastics in consumer electronics market are:
• LAVERGNE, Inc.
• MBA Polymers Inc.
• Covestro AG
• BASF SE
• Poly Visions
• INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
• Trinseo S.A.