As per the published report, the global rubber gloves market size is estimated to arrive at USD 22.1 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 14.7% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
The governments of Australia, Germany, India, the U.K., and Italy are increasingly spending on healthcare industry. This is likely to propel the market for rubber gloves, during the forecast period.
The growing acceptance of the rubber gloves in diverse types of industries like chemicals, metal & machinery, oil & gas, clean room, automotive, and construction, to avert injuries at work places, is driving the market. This can be credited to the existence of strict rules in various nations for the safety of the workforce, for example Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), plus the excessive charges, linked with the risks at the workplaces.
The requirement for the rubber gloves is estimated to increase, by way of rising attentiveness of the companies, linked with the food & beverages manufacturing, similar to the restaurants, bakeries, as well as the packaged food items. This facilitates companies to manufacture their food products, without doing any sort of direct touch. This can be credited to increasing alertness of the customers, regarding the hygiene rank of the food items, and avert contamination, sourced because of mistreatment and spoilage of the food items.
In 2020, the worldwide occurrence of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused escalation in the demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), similar to masks, gowns, face shields, and gloves. The various governments of the world are working together with the rubber gloves manufacturing companies, to keep up appropriate stock in the market, and avoid additional diffusion of the virus.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The policies implemented by the companies consists of increasing the delivery network, integration of the value chain, supply chain expansion and teamwork, to increase reasonable advantage in the market
• Since the powdered gloves are able to source allergic reaction to the skin, and because of the existence of stringent directives for the use of the powdered gloves, the powder-free category section is expected to observe, 15.8% CAGR, during the forecast period. The powder-free gloves are perfect for use in damp circumstances
• Because of the extensive usage in food & beverage and medicinal manufacturing along with the beneficial possessions together with the chemical resistance and extraordinary elasticity, natural rubber held 41.2% share of the global revenue, in 2019
• As a result of excessive demand in the nations like France, Italy, Ukraine, and Croatia, owing to the eruption of COVID-19 pandemic as well as greater acceptance of the rubber gloves in heavy job production, to avert infectivity and hand injuries, Europe held 34.8% revenue share, in 2019
• The disposable gloves sector is expected to observe 15.1% CAGR, during the forecast period, due to its lesser prices in addition to the single use possessions, which stops spread of the pathogens from one person to an additional, in testing procedure
Million Insights segmented the global rubber gloves market based on End Use, Distribution Channel, Type, Product, Material Type, and Region.
Rubber Gloves Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Natural Rubber/Latex
Rubber Gloves Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Powder Free
Rubber Gloves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Rubber Gloves Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Rubber Gloves End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Medical & Healthcare
• Oil & Gas
• Food & Beverage
• Metal & Machinery
• Chemical & Petrochemical
Rubber Gloves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Various companies for rubber gloves market are:
• MAPA Professional
• Unigloves (UK) Limited
• Top Glove Corporation Bhd
• The Glove Company.
• Hartalega Holdings Berhad
• Ansell Ltd.