As per the published report, the global sorbitol market size is estimated to arrive at USD 2.44 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 6.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Rising demand for non-medical nutritional enhancements, growing elderly population, the rising knowledge about the fitness as well as digestive benefits linked with the digestive healthiness enhancement, along with the technical progression in the handing out of these products, are some of the factors stirring the demand for sorbitol sourced products, therefore, helping the expansion of the market for sorbitol, during the forecast period.
The enlargement of the market is likely to be powered by the rising demand for the sorbitol, intended for the application in the production procedures of different food & beverages, like chocolates, fruit juice, and candies.
Furthermore, vitamin C is manufactured by means of sorbitol. Vitamin C is moreover utilized for the manufacture of nutritional supplements. This is estimated to develop by a greater speed, during the forecast period, causing the extraordinary enlargement of the market.
In 2020, the liquid sorbitol section ruled the market. It is utilized in the manufacturing of candy to augment its rubbery texture as well as softness. Similarly, liquid Sorbitol is discovering innovative functions in the tobacco market because it is added to chew up tobacco, to improve its taste. The rising uses of liquid sorbitol are anticipated to be supportive in the expansion of the sector, during the forecast period.
The crystal product division is expected to observe considerable augmentation, during the forecast period. Crystal sorbitol is utilized in many cosmetic goods, like face creams and moisturizers, in the type of humectants, because of its opposition to bacteriological degradation plus capability to maintain dampness. The increasing demand for the cosmetic goods is projected to optimistically influence the expansion of the sorbitol market, during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The market participant companies are incessantly in the process of the product quality improvement. The companies carry on launching innovative products, including superior features those are equally viable in prices and the performance
• Due to its rising application in nutritional additions and functional foods, the vitamin C application sector is anticipated to record the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period
• In 2020, in terms of quantity plus revenue, liquid sorbitol section held the largest share, by product. It is chosen above other alternate products because it is non-carcinogenic and contains a pleasing as well as sugary flavor
• The food end-use sector retained the biggest revenue and quantity share of the market for sorbitol, in 2020, due to the better consumer inclination for the quality with variety of the products
• The crystal product sector is projected to increase by the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period. Crystal sorbitol is consumed like a plasticizer in the production procedure of capsule outer shell as well as like an excipient and stuffing in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical capsules
Million Insights segmented the global sorbitol market based on End Use, Application, Product, and Region.
Sorbitol Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Sorbitol Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Oral Care
• Vitamin C
• Diabetic & Dietetic Food & Beverage
Sorbitol End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Personal Care
Sorbitol Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America (CSA)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for sorbitol market are:
• Ingredient Incorporated
• SPI Pharma
• Qinhuangdao Lihue Starch Co., Ltd.
• Merck KGaA
• Kasyap Sweeteners, Ltd.
• Roquette Frères
• Ecogreen Oleo chemicals GmbH
• Gulshan Polyols Ltd.
• Cargill Incorporated
• American International Foods, Inc.