The global stain remover products market size is projected to touch USD 27.2 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. Improving standard of living is anticipated to drive the adaption of cleaning products for maintaining health and hygiene is projected to have positively influence the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing awareness of consumers towards apparel care especially amongst the middle-income groups in emerging economies like India and China is anticipated to propel the growth of the industry.
Spray stain-remover products are anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. Major manufacturers like Church & Dwight, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Unilever and Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa are focusing on launching new range of products in the spray category. For example, Reckitt Benckiser group introduced its product Vanish Oxi Action Spray that contains oxi powerlift which helps in removing all types of stains from the fabrics
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. Over the last few years, key players have been using marketing strategies like launching new products, increasing exclusive stores, concentrating on e-commerce and celebrity endorsements for meeting the increasing demand of technologically advanced products in the region. For example, Kao Corporation launched its product under the brand name “Attack Jazi” in July 2019, which enabled them to gain traction in the market as the product not only retains the fabric quality but also its color after wash.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific region is projected to be the largest and fastest developing market, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period.
• North America dominated the market with the largest market share of 30% in 2018
• The powder segment in the product category dominated the stain remover products market with over 31.9% of share in 2018
• Online distribution channel is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period
• Major players functioning in the market are Church & Dwight;S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.;The Procter & Gamble Company; The Clorox Company; Amway; CR BRANDS; Biokleen; LG Household & Health Care Ltd.; Unilever; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; and Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
Million Insights has segmented the global stain remover products market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Stain Remover Products Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Stain Remover Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
Stain Remover Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa