As per the published report, the global surgical navigation systems market size is estimated to arrive at 1.44 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 7.2% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
Increasing population of elderly persons, together with uprising occurrences of orthopedic degenerative, ENT and brain cancer plus the additional diseases and complaints, are the factors projected to boost the demand for surgical navigation systems (SNSs).
In line with the Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States (CBTRUS), in 2016, the occurrences of the entire primary malignant, non-malignant brain, plus the additional CNS tumors was 22.64 cases for each 100,000. In U.S., more than 78,980 fresh cases of the primary malignant, non-malignant brain, and new CNS tumors were expected to be detected, in 2018. This feature is likely to impel the requirement for the surgical navigation systems, in the near future.
The request for the minimally invasive actions is rising, through the world. Surgical navigation systems are helpful in providing superior precision in identification and determining right execution of the procedure, throughout surgical treatment, by this means helping in minimally invasive actions, by way of better results for the patient. They present optical imaging on each step of the operation thus permitting alteration of the strategy, at some stage in the surgery, consistent with the intra-operative results.
Besides, it is gainful in the actions of joint replacement, since very small number of patients needs review, after the procedure. These linked compensations are projected to enhance the demand for the surgical navigation systems, during the period of the forecast.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The crucial companies, working in the surgical navigation systems market, are engaged in a variety of policies, such as the development of the innovative product for superior penetration in the market. Brain lab confirmed authorization by FDA for Cirq robotics, in September 2019. The apparatus is being utilized in the U.S. for spinal treatment. Cirq is intended to assist in raising the accuracy in navigated spinal surgical procedures, by this manner, growing their range of the product.
• Due to the low down price tag, as well as easiness of utilization of the technology, the electromagnetic surgical navigation systems sector, retained the principal share of the market, on the source of the technology, in 2019.
• Neurology sector seized the major share of the market, in 2019, it was of 36.67%, due to the first implementation of the surgical navigation systems, in this department and the compensations linked with the surgical navigation systems that help the surgeons to carry out composite surgeries, by means of the augmented exactness.
• Optical surgical navigation systems sector is likely to observe an aggressive 8.1% CAGR on account of its advantages above the electromagnetic surgical navigation systems, for instance precise navigation.
• ENT sector is estimated to increase by a rewarding 8.2% CAGR, during the period of the forecast, due to the increasing frequency of ENT complaints together with growing implementation in ENT surgical treatments.
Million Insights segmented the global surgical navigation systems market based on Technology, End Use, Application and Region.
Surgical Navigation Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Surgical Navigation Systems Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Surgical Navigation Systems End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Surgical Navigation Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• South Africa
Various companies for surgical navigation systems market are:
• Zimmer Biomet
• Scopis GmbH
• Siemens Healthineers
• Fiagon GmbH
• DePuy Synthes
• CAScination AG
• Brain lab AG
• B. Braun Melsungen AG