Swimming Pool Alarms Market Growth & Trends
The global swimming pool alarms market size is expected to reach USD 222.2 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising adoption of alarms, growing awareness about safety devices at swimming pool premises, and increased adoption of technology to offer innovative products are driving the market. The increased adoption rate and growing popularity of the product among the kids in major economies, including the U.S., Germany, and China is propelling market growth.
The safety wearables segment is expected to register a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028. Availability of smart and connected devices along with the exceptional ability of easy monitoring of safety wearable products is expected to drive the segment. Furthermore, consumers require safety wearable swimming pool alarms which are easy to access, operate, and maintain. This, in turn, is expected to drive the segment in the coming years.
North America dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share of more than 30.0% in 2020. In this region, with increasing awareness about swimming as exercise, a greater number of consumers have started learning and practicing it. This has resulted in the construction and renovation of swimming pools for residential as well as commercial purposes. Increasing number of people at swimming pool requires constant monitoring for safety purposes. Swimming pool alarms are functioned to alert users about any risk or dangerous situation and make them feel safe.
Manufacturing companies are looking forward to maintaining their brand image and gain customer loyalty by offering innovative alarms as per customer specifications and consumer behavior patterns. Key players in the market are offering alarms with customized features such as sounds and lights.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Swimming Pool Alarms Market Report Highlights
• North America is expected to register the largest market share of more than 30.0% in the 2020 owing to the increasing spending on renovation and construction of pools in the U.S. and Canada
• The safety wearable segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.4% from 2021 to 2028. These products are gaining popularity among the citizens due to the additional layer of safety of individuals that is monitoring and detecting within the premises
• The offline distribution channel held the largest revenue share of more than 63.0% in 2020. As, offline distribution channel is a traditional way of selling products, so it contributes more as compared to the online distribution channel
Swimming Pool Alarms Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global swimming pool alarms market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Swimming Pool Alarms Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Surface Wave
• Subsurface Disturbance Sensor
• Safety Wearable
Swimming Pool Alarms Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Swimming Pool Alarms Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Swimming Pool Alarms Market
• Blue Wave Products Inc.
• Piscines MAGILINE SAS
• Coral Detection Systems Ltd.
• iSmart Alarm Inc.
• Maytronics US Inc.
• SPQ Brands
• Security Alarm Corporation