The global vibration control system market size is estimated to touch USD 6.7 billion by 2027, as per a new report by Million Insights. It is projected that the market would expand with 6.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing VCS adoption in end-use industries such as healthcare, defense, aerospace and electronics is attributing to the growth of the segment. In healthcare, VCS helps in removing impact on critical equipment like MRIs and DNA sequencing microarrays.
In aerospace & defense, the technology is used to reduce the vibration to protect windowpanes, shipments, aircraft windshield and doors. On the basis of the system, the market is categorized into vibration control and motion control. Motion control systems have gained traction in the oil & gas industry, power plants and automotive in the past few years. This system reduces the impact of sock and quiver in power plants.
On the other hand, electronics & electrical sector is seeing a change in methods of using VCS. The technology is used in mitigating vibration in measuring equipment and electronics instrument. Asia Pacific is witnessing a significant growth owing to the presence of some leading manufacturers in China. The availability of cost-effective labor and overall low capital cost are driving the growth in the country.
North America is witnessing the significant growth due to increasing demand from the aviation, defense and healthcare industries in the United States. In addition, the U.S. is predicted to lead the North American market owing to the rising demand from food manufacturing, healthcare, automotive and electrical & electronics industries.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Owing to increasing demand from various industries such as healthcare, oil & gas and aerospace, the vibration control systems market is estimated to witness considerable growth over the next few years.
• In 2019, the vibration control category held the largest share due to increasing demand from oil & gas and power plants industries.
• The aerospace & defense category is predicted to witness the highest growth from 2020 to 2027.
• Europe accounted for the largest share in the market in 2019, primarily because of the presence of key manufacturers.
• Leading companies operating in the market are VICODA GmbH, Lord Corporation, Fabreeka, Trelleborg AB, HUTCHINSON and ContiTech AG among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global vibration control system market based on systems type, application and region:
Vibration Control Systems Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Motion Control
• Washers & Bushes
• Vibration Control
• Isolating Pads
Vibration Control Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Aerospace & Defense
• Electrical & Electronics
• Oil & Gas
Vibration Control Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa