The global vitamin supplements market is estimated to arrive at USD 71.37 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 6.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Mainly, the market for vitamin supplements is pushed by the rising awareness about the ingestion of nourishment, linked with healthiness. Consciousness between customers about fitness as well as wellness is changing the inclination on the way to the “Prevention is better than cure” philosophy. This has given rise to additional customers depend on functional foods, nutraceuticals, and nutritional plus vitamin supplements to have an illness free and healthy life.
Globally, vitamin supplements are extensively used up like dietary supplements because they are helpful in the healing of a variety of illnesses plus take care of in general immunity. As a result of the eruption of Covid-19 pandemic, the manufacturing companies working in the vitamin supplements market have observed a growth in demand for the product.
During the latest history, nutraceuticals together with vitamin supplements have got huge motivation because of their dietary as well as pharmaceutical benefits, together with being harmless for eating and have no major side effects. This has given rise to an unpredictable global augmentation of the nutraceuticals market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The U.S. sourced nutritional supplement manufacturing company Pharmavite presented custom-made vitamin as well as supplement contribution service, like a wide-ranging product of Nature Made, in 2020. This service assisted the company to enhance its product value along with client relationships
• In 2020, North America held more than 30.0% revenue share and directed the global market. The rising demand for fitness supplements along with functional food between customers is a most important factor, steering the expansion of the local market
• The online division is projected to develop by the highest, 6.9% CAGR during the forecast period, on the basis of distribution channel. It offers easiness of ordering the necessary supplements straight from the website, together with free of charge transport in addition to home delivery services
• Gummies are estimated to increase by the highest 7.0% CAGR, during the forecast period, in terms of form. It is similar to sweet jelly, is simple to transport, and presents excellent mouth sense, enhanced flavor plus necessary nutrients
• Based on type, the multivitamin section held more than 40.0% revenue share and led the market, in 2020. This is because of the greater demand for a combination of vitamins, designed for the in general development of wellness and fitness
Million Insights segmented the global vitamin supplements market based on Form, Distribution Channel, Type, and Region.
Vitamin Supplements Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin B
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
Vitamin Supplements Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Vitamin Supplements Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Specialty Stores
Vitamin Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Australia & New Zealand
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for vitamin supplements market are:
• American Health, Inc.
• NU SKIN
• Herbalife Nutrition
• NOW Foods
• Good Health New Zealand
• Amway Corp.
• Pfizer Inc.
• RBK Nutraceuticals Pty Ltd.
• Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.
• The Nature's Bounty Co.
• GlaxoSmithKline plc.
• Bayer AG
• Glanbia Plc