The global wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset market size is estimated to arrive at USD 43.18 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 19.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The rising demand for bandwidth capacity between enterprises and customers, intended for giving backing to the smart devices, is one of the important pushing factors for the enlargement of the market for wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset.
Increasing tendency for e-learning have amplified the use of next-generation WLAN infrastructure through a number of houses, universities, offices, and schools. Furthermore, accessing the continuous content throughout online video streaming services has globally augmented the setting up of wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E apparatuses. Consequently, it is projected to boost the demand for wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipsets during the forecast period.
By means of the large investments in constructing smart cities all over the world, the next-generation wireless apparatuses would perform a crucial function in fulfilling the requirement for united internet connectivity, designed for the bulk populace in communal places like airports, bus stands, and railway stations. Consequently, it is estimated to boost the expansion of the market, during the forecast period.
To construct digitally sophisticated infrastructure, the strong finances in the healthcare segment is estimated more to propel the development of the wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• A number of well-known companies, globally, are forcefully concentrating on mergers & acquisitions to make stronger their existence in the market along with increase the general product contributions
• Fast increasing expenditure in constructing digital infrastructure through corporate, healthcare division, smart factories and smart city projects is expected to attain the USD 14.3 billion U.S. market, by 2028
• Asia Pacific held share of 376.5 million units and directed the global market, in terms of quantity, during 2020. The major share is credited to the attendance of several electronic manufacturing companies through major nations like South Korea, China, Japan, plus others
• The wi-fi 6E section is expected to exceed the entire market volume, in terms of value, by 2028. The high-pitched expansion is credited to the extensive variety of frequency band, for example 6GHz supporting capacity, facilitating critical task functions like connected vehicles
• The WLAN infrastructure devices sector held important quantity of the market, specifically 393.6 million units, in 2020, because of the fast rising deployment of wi-fi 6 gateways and routers through industrial, residential and commercial functions
Million Insights segmented the global wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset market based on Application, Device Type, Chipset Type, and Region.
Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E Chipset Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2028)
• Wi-Fi 6
• Wi-Fi 6E
Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E Chipset Device Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2028)
• WLAN Infrastructure Devices
• Consumer Devices
• AR/VR and Wearables
• Smart Home Devices
• Wireless Cameras
• Industrial IoT Devices
• Connected Vehicles
Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E Chipset Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2028)
• Hotels & Restaurants
• Educational Campuses
• Smart Manufacturing
• Energy & Utility
• Oil & Gas and Mining
• Smart City
• Transportation & Logistics
• Government & Defense
Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E Chipset Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Various companies for wi-fi 6 and wi-fi 6E chipset market are:
• NXP SEMICONDUCTORS N.V.
• Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
• Media Tek Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
• STMICROELECTRONICS N.V.
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
• ON Semiconductor Connectivity Solutions, Inc.
• Broadcom Inc