Global 1-Bromopropane Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, Product Types, and its application are increasing across the globe. 1-bromopropane is also termed as N-Propyl Bromide or Npb, is somewhat pale yellow in color, and comes across as a chemical compound, which is a nonflammable, colorless liquid. The Chemical formula is C3H7Br. It dehydrates rapidly, verdures no deposit and covers no chlorine. Moreover, 1-bromopropane has no flash point. Besides, 1-bromopropane also contains additives, which, in turn, increase, and improve the performance in various applications. It also inhibits decomposition.
To produce pesticides, fragrances, flavors, pharmaceuticals, and the other chemicals, 1-bromopropane is used. It is denser than water, and soluble in it. The Flash point of 1-bromopropane is 75°F. When heated to elevated temperatures, it may emit toxic fumes. 1-Bromopropane Market is segmented, By Type into 99.0% 1-Bromopropane, 99.5% 1-Bromopropane, and 99.9% 1-Bromopropane. 1-Bromopropane Market is segmented, By Application into Industrial cleaning solvent, Pharmaceutical industry, and Others.
1-Bromopropane Market is segmented, By Geographical Region into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe). The Asia-Pacific market is going to upsurge in the years to come, followed by North America.
1-Bromopropane Market Key Players include Chemtura, ICL, Weifang Longwei, Solaris Chemtech, Longsheng Chemical, Shandong Moristech, Shenrunfa, Tongcheng Medical, Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical, Shouguang Luyuan Salt Chemical, Jinbiao Chemical, Nova International, Albemarle. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Weifang Longwei
• Solaris Chemtech
• Longsheng Chemical
• Tongcheng Medical
• Shandong Moris Tech
• Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical
• Shouguang Luyuan Salt Chemical
• Jinbiao Chemical
• Nova International
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• 99.0% 1-Bromopropane
• 99.5% 1-Bromopropane
• 99.9% 1-Bromopropane
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Industrial Cleaning Solvent
• Pharmaceutical Industry
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global 1-Bromopropane capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key 1-Bromopropane manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• 1-Bromopropane Manufacturers
• 1-Bromopropane Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• 1-Bromopropane Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA