Global Allulose Market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. Allulose (Psicose) is a low calorie sugar, which offers the taste and texture of sugar but with 90 percent fewer calories than full caloric sugar.Allulose is a low calorie sugar with the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar. Allulose is one of many different sugars that exists in nature.It was identified in wheat over 70 years ago. It’s a rare sugar found in small quantities in wheat and certain fruits (like jack fruit, figs, raisins) and also found to occur naturally in sweetened foods like maple syrup and brown sugar. It is a monosaccharide that, while absorbed into the small intestine, is not metabolized, making it virtually negligible in calories. Allulose is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
It has bulk, texture and taste of regular sugar. The sugar works well with high potency sweeteners such as stevia and sucralose, can be used to reduce or replace sugar in everything from beverages, yogurt and ice cream to baked products, candies, and others. It is easy to use in liquid products. Allulose is one of many different sugars that exist in nature in very small quantities. A monosaccharide, or simple sugar, allulose is absorbed by the body, but not metabolized so it is nearly calorie-free.
The sweetness of psicose is 70% of the sweetness of sucrose, and health benefits of psicose may include improved insulin resistance, antioxidant enhancement and formation, and hypoglycemic controls. Global Allulose Market is classified, by type, into Liquid Form Allulose, and Powder Form Allulose. Global Allulose Market is classified, by application, into Beverages, Confectionery, and Dairy. Beverages are a clean mouthfeel without decreasing bulkiness, ideal processing suitability with high solubility, heat & acidity stability, excellent combination with high intensity sweetener, and non-cariogenic.
Confectionery possesses pleasant and satisfying clean sweetness, and prevents caking through low hygroscopicity. Bakery provides desirable browning effect and flavor enhancement, and texture enhancement from water holding capacity. Global Allulose Market is segmented, geographically into North America, Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. Global Allulose Market key players are Matustani Chemical, CJ CheilJedang, and Tate & Lyle.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Allulose include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Allulose include
• Matustani Chemical
• CJ CheilJedang
Market Size Split by Type
• Liquid Form
• Powder Form
Market Size Split by Application
• Baked Products
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Allulose market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Allulose market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Allulose manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Allulose with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Allulose submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA