Global Bioceramics Market expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Bioceramics referred to as ceramics that are used to repair and reconstruction of damaged or diseased parts of the musculo-skeletal system. These inclusively used in dental implants and in orthopedics to replace hard tissue in the body like bone and teeth. Alumina zirconia and a form of calcium phosphate known as hydroxyapatite are the common bioceramics used. Prominent factors that are playing major role in the growth of Bioceramics Market are, increasing medical sectors based on advancement in medical technology and services, growing ageing population, rising occurrences of osteoarthritis; and benefits like wear resistant, lightweight and compatibility. Moreover, factors such as healthier lifestyle and aesthetics are lifting market growth.
Bioceramics Market segmented based on type, material type, application, and region. Type into Bioactive, Resorbable, and Bio-inert classify Bioceramics Market. Bioactive ceramics help tissue bonding and final assimilation into the body. Whereas, bioinert ceramics cause an initial ‘fibrous tissue’ reaction that coats the ceramic. Material type into Zirconia Ceramics, Alumina Ceramics, Calcium Phosphate Bioactive Ceramics, and others classify Bioceramics Market. Zirconia material segment accounted for the largest market share of Bioceramics Market and expected to grow at highest CAGR in the upcoming years. The reason being, rising penetration of zirconia-based restorations in dental care, increasing use of advanced technology. Moreover, development of new products in the medical sector such as zirconia toughened alumina and calcium phosphate coatings.
Application into Orthopedic, Dental care, and others classify Bioceramics Market. Dental segment accounted for the largest market share of Bioceramics Market and estimated to remain dominant over the foremost period. This is mainly due to rising demand for ceramic-based crowns and bridges. On the other hand, orthopedics application segment estimated to grow at significant rate in the upcoming years. The reason being, rise in knee, hip, and shoulder implants at an early stage. Bioceramics Market segmented, geographically into America (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Globally, European regional market accounted for the largest market share of Bioceramics Market and estimated to remain dominant over the foremost period. German is the major consumer of Bioceramics in this region because of positive impact towards orthopedic sector. Followed by North America and Asia Pacific.
North American regional market expected to grow in terms value. The reason being, growing research in bioceramics, rise in cancer occurrences, rise in occurrence of cardiovascular diseases in the United States and increasing R&D activities and funding in Canada. On the other hand, Asia Pacific regional market is growing at fastest pace in the orthopedic sector. This is mainly due to, rapidly growing elderly population. China is the major consumer of Bioceramics Industry, as people are gaining access to advanced medical treatment. The key players of Bioceramics Industry are CoorsTek Medical, Ceram Tec, Nobel Biocare, Amedica Corporation, Straumann, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., and DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Morgan Advanced Materials
• Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials
• Collagen Matrix
• Dentsply Sirona
• Advanced Industrial Ceramics
• Precision Ferrites & Ceramics
• Small Precision Tools
• Sagemax Bioceramics
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Alumina Ceramics
• Zirconia Ceramics
• Calcium Phosphate Bioactive Ceramics
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Bone Grafting
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Bioceramics capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Bioceramics manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Bioceramics Manufacturers
• Bioceramics Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Bioceramics Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA