The global bunker oil market is estimated to develop at a substantial CAGR for the duration of the prediction. Increasing business of transport by ship, projected to motivate the progress of the international market of the bunker oil above the subsequent years. Bunker oil is evolving as the most important fuel for shipping and maritime business.
Container and ship operatives select the lowermost priced fuel oil existing in the market. As such, sea passage is the maximum favored method of transport for trade that sequentially necessitates extra fuel and has to replenish the tanker a number of times for the duration of the journey. This is expected to boost the global demand for bunker oil above the prediction period.
Containers consist of huge capacity of load carrying as equated with additional methods of transport. This is leading the industrialized development. This is additionally most important issue motivating the progress of the market of bunker oil above the near future. The market is projected to observe speedy development because of globalization and growing export and actions of import & export. Tanker vessels were the subsequent most important market due to growing trade activities of liquefied material. The bunker oil market on the source of Type of End User-could span Gas Tanker, Chemical Tanker, Oil Tanker, Container, Fishing Vessel, General Cargo, and Bulk Carrier.
The market on the source of Type of Viable Supplier-could span Small Self-regulating, Big Self-regulating, and Big Oil Companies. The market on the source of Type could span Marine Gas Oil [MGO], Marine Diesel Oil [MDO], and Residual Fuel Oil. The market on the source of Area with respect to Trades in terms of intake, Profits, Market stake, and Development percentage for the duration of the prediction could span North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
By the source of geography, North America has the extreme prospective for development in the bunker oil market because of its plentiful existence in Marine Gas Oil [MGO] and Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel Oil [ULSFO], together with International Maritime Organization’s [IMO’s] marine fuel orders. North America was the leading bunker oil market during the past year because of huge number of listed fleets and gigantic maritime base. The area estimated to observe steady development above the prediction period.
In the Asia-Pacific, developing marketplaces for example South Korea and China are likely to observe maximum demand for bunker fuel, due to considerable development in marine line of work. The area is estimated to observe speedy development due to growing import and export actions typically in developing nations for example Malaysia, Indonesia, China, and India. The European market is expected to observe steady development above the subsequent years.
The statement revises Trades in terms of intake of Bunker Oil in the market; particularly in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. It concentrates on the topmost companies operating in these regions. Some of the important companies operating in the field are Royal Dutch Shell PLC, GAC Bunker Fuels Ltd., Exxon Mobil, Bunker-Holding A/S, Bomin Bunker Oil Corp., KPI Bridge Oil A/S, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Chemoil Energy Ltd., BP PLC, and Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.
Additional notable companies operating in the field are Glander International Bunkering DMCC, China Marine Bunker Company Ltd., Sentek Marine & Trading Pte, Ltd., Petro China Company Ltd., Lukoil-Bunker OOO, Shanghai Lonyer Fuels Co., Ltd., Gulf Nederland, Dan-Bunkering Inc., and World Fuel Services Corp.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Aegean Marine Petroleum
• Bunker Holding
• Exxon Mobil
• KPI Bridge Oil
• Transocean Oil
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Distillate Fuel Oil
• Residual Fuel Oil
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Container Vessels
• Tanker Vessels
• Cargo Vessels
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Bunker Oil capacity, production, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Bunker Oil manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA