Global Cable Market is segmented, By Product Type into LV (Low voltage), MV (Medium voltage), and HV (High Voltage). The cables are manufactured under eco-friendly norms and come across as safe, dependable, fire retardant, fire resistant, lead-free & halogen free.A cable comprises two wires consecutively sided by and bonded, perverse or braided together to form a single assembly. They are terminally referred to as a nautical line of precise length where multiple ropes, each laid clockwise, are then laid together and shackled to produce a strong thick line, resistance to water absorption.
Growing demand for in-vehicle wiring applications is also expected to considerably fuel market demand over the next six years. In addition, growth across the power transmission & distribution sector may also propel the wire and cable market demand. Rapid urbanization and infrastructure development along with increasing transmission grid volume are also predictable to attend as a driver to market growth.In electrical engineering cables are used to carry electric currents. An optical cable contains one or more optical fibers in a defensive jacket that supports the fibers in the Cable Market. Mounting environmental apprehension connected to recycling and disposable of automotive wires and cables may pose a challenge to market growth in future. Further, cumulative practice of wireless devices may also delay the wire and cable market appeal. In addition, growing popularity of fiber-optic cables may also pose a threat to market growth over the foreseeable period.
Power low voltage cables (LV cables) are used for electrical equipment with a voltage rating between 50 and 1000V for alternating current and between 75 and 1500V for direct current, thereby they are not subjected to high electric stress. They are mainly made from plain or tinned copper or solid or stranded aluminum, and the wire can have a circular, compacted or shaped configuration in the Cable Market.General Cable is recognized as a world-class leader in the development and design of medium-voltage industrial cables. With its extensive technical and engineering expertise and a state of the art compound facility, General Cable is committed to using materials with the best overall properties to create the most comprehensive line of industrial power cables to meet your design requirements – no matter what the challenge.
As a result, General Cable offers a wide range of medium- voltage industrial cables from 2.4 kV to 35 kV that are ideally suited for performance-demanding applications and provide a proven record of reliable performance. These cable solutions include non-shielded Type MV-90 and copper tape shielded type MV-105 designs used extensively in pulp and paper mills, petrochemical plants, sewage treatment facilities, water treatment plants, environmental protection systems, power generating stations, and other industrial applications.HV conductors or cables have voltage ratings above 33 kV and are used in transmission lines to transmit electricity from the power plants to the distribution stations. Cable Market is segmented, By Geographical Region into North America, Asia-Pacific, China, India, and Japan. Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit high growth over the forecast period, which can be attributed to increase in demand from the countries like China and India. Cable Market Key Players include Belden Inc, Cords Cable Industries, Limited, Finolex Cables, Torrent Cables, Chongqing Yuneng, Taishan Electric Wire and Cable, Enfield Cables, LS Cable & System, Hitachi Cable and Marlin Wire.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Prysmian Cables Systems
• Sumitomo Electric Industries
• LS Cable LTD.
• General Cable
• Furukawa Electric
• South Wire
• Walsin Lihwa
• Jiangnan Group
• Hanhe Cable
• Zhongchao Cable
• Wanma Group
• Sun Cable
• Nanyang Cable
• Yuancheng Cable
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Coaxial Cable
• Ribbon Cable
• Twisted Pair Cable
• Shielded Cable
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Electric System
• Information Transmission
• Instrument System
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Cable capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Cable manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Cable Manufacturers
• Cable Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Cable Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA