The global carbon fiber bicycle frame market is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR in the years to come. Carbon Fiber composite is a non-metallic material that is extensively employed in the production of bicycle frames. The most striking aspects that are associated with it may include resistance towards corrosion, robustness, and lightweight nature. Moreover, the matter can be bent into any required shape or form.
The frame that is produced with the help of this material can be modified for a particular desired strength enabling the flexibility in various other frame sections. The only aspect that affects its utilization is its costly nature. The most extensive use of carbon fiber bike has been observed in high-end racing bikes. Carbon fiber also plays a vital role in the manufacturing of fork, wheel sets, frames, and carbon knife rims. The product is gaining huge popularity across the globe due to its rising applications.
The key factors that are responsible for boosting up the market growth may include rise in industrialization, rising applications, constant innovations and introductions, burgeoning demands, mounting preferences and interests for various sports bikes, involvement of population in various adventurous activities, rising prerequisites for carbon frames owing to the robustness aspect and augmented employment of the product in the production of different terrain cycles.
Global Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Market is segmented on the basis of type as Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, City Bikes, and others. It has been anticipated that the Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Market will witness a huge upsurge in the next couple of years due to rising applications and scope across the globe. Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Market is classified by application as Bicycle Touring, Bicycle Racing, and others. Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Market is segregated by geography as North America, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, Japan, and India.
Among all the geographical regions, currently North America is accounting for the largest share in the market and it is estimated that the region will go on dominating the market with the same pace, owing to augmented technological developments, rising popularity of cycling, involvement of cycles as a recreational sport, growing recognition of mountain cycling and road racing, rising prerequisites of fast bikes, augmented awareness among the end users, rising inclinations, and mounting investments by the leading manufacturers.
In contrast, Europe and Asia Pacific are also gradually showing a robust growth in the market due to emergence of huge number of leading manufacturers in these regions. The key players operating in the Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Market are recognized as Ritchey Design, Viner Settanta, Battaglin Cicli, CKT, Giant Manufacturing (Giant), Fuji Bikes, Specialized Bicycle Components, TI Cycles (TI), Pinarello, and nüd Bicycles.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Santa Cruz
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Regular Bicycle Frame
• Mountain Bicycle Frame
• Racing Bicycle Frame
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Bicycle Specialty Store
• Sports Shop
• Online Sales
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Manufacturers
• Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Carbon Fiber Bicycle Frame Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA