Global Ceramic Decal Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. The colored patterns that are used to add designs to glazed work are known as decals. Ceramic decals are prepared of a special water slide and heat release paper that transfers images from paper to ceramics or glass. This transfer system is widely used to apply pre-printed images or designs to ornamental ware, ceramic tableware, glass containers, and tiles.
The inclusively used equipment’s for ceramic decal printing are ink/toner, artistic material, and procedures to produce high quality decals. The printed images are made using mineral toners like silkscreen or are digitally printed on unusual paper coated in water-soluble glue.
Ceramic Decal Market is segmented based on product type, application, and region. Product types such as Silkscreen Decals, Digital Decals, and others classify Ceramic Decal Market. Applications into Artistic Ceramics, Daily Use Ceramics, and others classify Ceramic Decal Market. Ceramic Decal Market is segmented, geographically into Americas (North America, South America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Globally, North American market accounted for the largest market share of Ceramic Decal Market in 2016 and is dominating the market as of now as well; followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at the fastest pace in the foremost period.
The key players of Ceramic Decal Industry are Trinity Decals, Stecol Ceramic Crafts, Siak Transfers, Tangshan Jiali, Bailey, Handan Ceramic, Yimei, Jiangsu Nanyang, Deco Art, Concord Ceramics, Bel Decal, Leipold International, Tony Transfer, Hi-Coat, Design Point Decal, and Tullis Russell. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Stecol Ceramic Crafts
• Tangshan Jiali
• Handan Ceramic
• Jiangsu Nanyang
• Concord Ceramics
• Leipold International
• Tullis Russell
• Design Point Decal
• Tony Transfer
• Bel Decal
• Deco Art
• Siak Transfers
• Trinity Decals
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Digital Decals
• Silkscreen Decals
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Daily Use Ceramics
• Artistic Ceramics
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Ceramic Decal capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Ceramic Decal manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Ceramic Decal Manufacturers
• Ceramic Decal Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Ceramic Decal Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA