Ceramic tile adhesive Market size on the basis of end use spans residential, commercial, nonresidential, non-building, transportation and industrial. Ceramic tile adhesive is basically an inorganic hybrid material, which is also popularly known as tile adhesive or an adhesive glue mud. This innovative material is lately discovered for the employment in modern decoration and it has eventually made the whole process of decoration much effective and constructive. It has been observed that this type of material holds superior bonding capacity when compared with cement sand.
Therefore, due to its unique features, it has taken the position of conventional tile adhesive material. And this substitution has created many opportunities for the ceramic tile adhesive industry. It is believed that this material is an enhanced and modern form of presentation and substitution of cement as well as bricks. They are extensively utilized for floors and coating in various applications including residential, commercial, and industrial construction. While constructing airports and swimming pools, they have a key role to play. Moreover, it helps in preventing the risk of off brick.
Since past few years, it has been noted that the advancement of new technology for the manufacturing of ceramic tiles has eventually resulted in the introduction of new thinner and large size tiles that are easily accessible. They are utilized to make the surfaces having high architectural value across the globe. The key factor that is fuelling the overall demand of the ceramic tiles adhesive include augmenting demand for enhanced soundproofing and thermal insulation in a building.
Ceramic tile adhesive Market size on the basis of flooring type spans standard type, and strong type. Ceramic tile adhesive Market size on the basis of product spans Stone Floor Pasting, Tiled Floor Pasting, Polyethylene Floor Pasting, and Wood Floor Pasting. Ceramic tile adhesive Market size on the basis of applications spans flooring, wall coverings, and countertops. Among all, the flooring application is the leading segment.
Among all the end uses, the industrial segment is outshining other segments. Ceramic tile adhesive Market size on the basis of geographical region spans North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. As far as the geographical location is concerned, North America and Europe are considered as the leading markets for ceramic tile adhesive as per the consumption and production levels.
Apart from that, it is estimated that Asia pacific excluding Japan records for a considerable share in the particular market, the reason being growing industrialization and construction in the respective region. Middle East & Africa is likely to do average growth rate. And countries like China and India are also slowly coming up slowly as key ceramic tile adhesive industry, the reason being rising real estate, construction business and adhesive.
Prominent companies operating in the ceramic tile adhesive industry include Weber, EasyPlas, Vibon, LANGOOD, TAMMY, Oriental Yuhong, Ronacrete, Laticrete, ABC, Dunshi, Yuchuan, ParexDavco, BASF, Wasper, Doborn, Kaben, Mapei, Henkel, and Sika. The leading enterprises in the ceramic tile adhesive industry are switching their production plant to China because raw material and cheap labor is easily available there. In addition, the recent facilities and investment in building new infrastructure are also on the rise.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Oriental Yuhong
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Cementitious Adhesive
• Dispersion Adhesive
• Reaction Resin Adhesive
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Stone Floor Pasting
• Tiled Floor Pasting
• Polyethylene Floor Pasting
• Wood Floor Pasting
The study objectives of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Ceramic Tile Adhesive capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Ceramic Tile Adhesive manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Ceramic Tile Adhesive Manufacturers
• Ceramic Tile Adhesive Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Ceramic Tile Adhesive Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA