Global cereal flour market is expected to witness significant growth in the forecast period due to rise in demand from industries like food and bakery. Cereals are staple food in most regions around the globe and are regarded as an important nutrient source. They contain protein, carbohydrate, micronutrients and fiber. They are the raw materials required to make different cereal products. Cereal flour is used in the making of numerous cereal foods available today.
The major factors influencing the market are growing health conscious population, increase in per capita income, and growing population. Moreover, rise in average selling price for cereal flour in several countries creates an impact on the market growth. However, strict regulations for applications of cereal flours is hindering the growth of cereal flour market.
Increase in demand for cereal flour is one of the supply trends observed in the cereal flour market. Nevertheless, growing health issues is triggering the demand for high protein cereal flour and creating opportunity for cereal flour market. Market is categorized on the basis of product type, application and geography. On the basis of product type, market is divided into wheat and meslin flour, maize (corn) flour, and others. Wheat flour is segment is expected to hold larger share of this market due to increase in demand from both developing and developed economies.
Based on application, market is split into breakfast products, snack foods, bakery products, and tortilla. Breakfast products segment is expected to grow considerably in the coming years due to increase in demand for cereal breakfast, particularly from the western countries.
Geographically, market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is predicted to register significant growth in the coming years owing to the increasing use in food processing industry. Likewise, Europe and Asia Pacific regions also dominate the market due to developing food industry. The leading players in cereal flour market include Weetabix Ltd., Bob's Red Mill, General Mills, Erewhon, Quaker Oats Company, Post Holdings Inc., and Kashi.
The latest market data for this research include:
• Overall cereal flour market size, 2011-2022
• Cereal flour market size by product segment, 2011-2022
• Growth rates of the overall cereal flour market and different product segments, 2011-2022
• Shares of different product segments of the overall cereal flour market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
• Maize (corn) flour
• Wheat and meslin flour
• Other cereal flours
The reports help answering the following questions:
• What is the current size of the cereal flour market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
• How is the cereal flour market divided into different product segments?
• How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
• How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
• What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
• Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the cereal flour market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2022
• Track industry development and identify market opportunities
• Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
• Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Research Support Specialist, USA