Global Chip Capacitors Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming period. Chip capacitors are used to store energy and can also be used in distinguishing between high frequency and low-frequency signals which makes them useful in electronic filters. Ceramic chip capacitors thus comprise alternating layers of ceramic and metal. Technically, class 1 ceramic chip capacitor offer higher stability and low losses for resonant circuit applications whereas class 2 ceramic chip capacitors enable high volumetric efficiency for buffer, and coupling applications.
Commercial driving factors responsible for the growth of chip capacitors market include high adoption rate across all sectors due to the need for increased energy efficiency across the globe and the emergence of new technologies such as IoT, emergence of wearables and the high demand for energy efficient devices. The proliferation of smart gadgets and wearables, smart homes, automation and automated cars, the demand for chip capacitors adds to the market growth.
Based on segmentation by type, the chip capacitors market includes thermo-sensitive and pressure-sensitive. Based on segmentation by application, the chip capacitors market includes aerospace components, power supply, automotive and medical. Based on segmentation by product, the chip capacitors market includes ceramic capacitor, aluminum capacitor, paper & plastic AC & DC film capacitor and tantalum capacitor.
Geographically, chip capacitors market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC regions dominate the global market owing to rise original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and original design manufacturers in APAC region. APAC market has a large base of automobile and industrial equipment manufacturers resulting into growth in use of discrete capacitors for automotive applications. Technological advances in the semiconductor technology such as development of high-powered capacitors to meet needs of operations for emerging technologies such as IoT is also expected to trigger the market growth in APAC region. North America and Europe market is also expected to gain a positive traction in the forthcoming years due to the technological advances and adoption of IoT. MEA regions are however, expected to gain a steady CAGR growth owing to increase in technological advances. The key players in the chip capacitors market include Murata, TT Electronics, ETRON, Viking Tech, TDK, Taiyo-Yuden, Rohm and Yageo.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• TT Electronics
• Viking Tech
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• United States
• South Korea
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Power Supply
• Aerospace Components
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Chip Capacitors capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Chip Capacitors manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Chip Capacitors Manufacturers
• Chip Capacitors Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Chip Capacitors Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA