Conductive adhesives are majorly of two types thermal and electrically conductive adhesives, electrically conductive adhesives are employed in electronic packaging applications including heat dissipations, component repair, display interconnections, solder less interconnections and die attachment. Electrically conductive adhesives are compounds of conductive and binder fillers. Adhesives bond at an interconnection is achieved by insulating matrix.
The report provides a detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of global electrically conductive adhesives market. It includes comprehensive review of major market issues, challenges, winning imperatives, opportunities, restraints and drivers. Market is further forecasted and segmented on bases on regions including Asia pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa. Primary sources include interview of experts from related suppliers and industries to verify and obtain critical information along with understanding future prospects of electrically conductive adhesives.
Primary driving factors of conductive adhesives market include increase in application sector; developments in industrial sectors have increased the applications usage of conductive adhesives driving market growth to an exponential level. Growing demand in Asia Pacific region due to rapid industrialization in this region is majorly boosting market growth. Volatility in feed stock prices is a major market restraint as fluctuating feed stock price will have an effect on variable price this makes it complicated to fix the cost of product affecting the margin. This is expected to restraint market growth over years.
Electronic conductive market is very much established in developed countries which leave out for a very less scope for growth as the market is mostly saturated. This low growth rates in developed countries may be a restraint towards market growth. Fluctuations in currency exchange rate among different nations across the world especially in Japan makes the international trade very difficult and hard to estimates margins and prices which leads towards low profitability.
Various governments across the world are implementing Stringent regulations on account of environmental concerns raised due to the use of conductive adhesives. These regulations are estimated to limit usage of conductive adhesives in many regions thus being a major restraint for market growth.Increased innovation and research & development towards reducing production cost is expected to stand against this restraint. Growth in technological dominance among different regions across the world due to various reasons. Such as reachability of technology and innovation along with research & development towards reducing the price of these technologies. Improved the employment of these technologies in many industrial and domestic functions. This is expected to create huge opportunities for market growth in near future.
Increase in developmental strategies in various application domains for achieving better results are likely to increase the consumption of conductive adhesives. This increased development strategy is likely to open new markets in near future creating a huge opportunity for market growth.The study is done by studying different segments such as region and application. The industry structure is observed from the recent past and the future growth is estimated over the eight-year period based on the data collected. The research is done on an extensive secondary & primary data collection method from secondary and primary sources.
The primary and secondary data are studied and are kept as base to project the CAGR for each segment. Each segment growth is estimated in terms of price in USD & volume. This report will provide in depth analysis about the market trends and restraints which is expected to have affect the growth over the forecast. The basic overview of the conductive adhesives market is included such as classification, industry value chain, definitions and application. Moreover, the report provides the competitive landscape for the industry.Key players operating in the industry include Alent Plc., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., LG Chemical Ltd., HB Fuller Co., Kyocera Chemical Corporation, Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd., BASF SE, KGAA, Henkel AG & Company, Dow Chemical Company and 3M Co.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Dow Corning
• SUMITOMO ELECTRIC
• Creative Materials
• Rogers Corporation
• Shanghai Huayi
• Dongguan New Orient
• Nanjing XILITE
• Foshan Resink
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Isotropic Conductive Adhesive (ICA).
• Anisotropic Conductive Adhesive (ACA)
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• ELECTRONIC PACKAGING
• FLAT PANEL DISPLAYS
• FINE PITCH INTERCONNECTION
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Conductive Adhesive capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Conductive Adhesive manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Conductive Adhesive Manufacturers
• Conductive Adhesive Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Conductive Adhesive Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA