Global Double Sided Tape Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. A tape that is enveloped with glue from both the sides is known as a double-sided tape. The main purpose behind designing these particular tapes was to paste two surfaces jointly.
The particular object gets affixed so well with the surface that the tape is not noticeable as it is placed in between the objects preventing the superimposition. These tapes are said to be non-deteriorating in nature. The most extensive use has been found in the decoration of postal service as well in lamination. It is said that they are most suitable for gripping and fastening together lightweight objects particularly in office and household application. With the help of these tapes, a more presentable and neat looking projects can be produced. Moreover, it shows enhanced level of artistry. They are available in various sizes as well as grades. They can be thin as well as dimensional. The dimensional tape is comparatively broader and bulky. The prime use attached with these particular tapes is for retailing and signage uses, eventually making the signs and displays to show up with a special 3-D effect.
The most striking features that are associated with the use of these double sided tapes are that they have an outstanding and swift double-sticking ability, robust gripping potential, and hand tear-able. It has been recognized as an ideal replacement for glue as far as long lasting attachment is concerned. Other main attributes that are turning the product most favorable among the masses may include perfect finishing, corrosion resistant, easy maintenance and superior robustness. Besides, they are generally available at cheaper and reasonable rates.
It has been noticed that the concerned manufacturers are making use of the most favorable adhesive materials to produce double sided tapes. In addition, they are also making sure that the production is done as per the laid market standards. On the other hand, there is a special set of people who inspect the quality of the tapes. The tapes are appropriately checked on various stipulations. The key factors that are playing a major role in raising the share of the market includes rise in the industrialization, rising awareness regarding the use of the product among the masses, rising applications in official and household sectors, constant innovations, and augmentation in the demand across various sectors.
It has been anticipated that the Double Sided Tape Market is likely to gain a robust growth in the next couple of years, the reason being rising scope and applications across the globe.As far as the geographical location is concerned, North America is the prominent region that is leading the market and it is anticipated that the region will continue on growing with the same pace until the next couple of years. United States is the major contributor. In contrast, Europe is also displaying a huge demand due to the emergence of leading market players in the particular region.The prominent players operating in the Double Sided Tape Market include Biolink Speciality Tapes, Scotch, Berry Plastics, 3M, Tesa, Tecman Speciality Materials, DeWAL, Lintec, Deli, and Shurtape.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Nitto Denko
• Berry Plastics
• Scapa Group
• Yem Chio
• KK Enterprise
• Adhesives Research
• Jonson Tapes
• ZHONGSHAN CROWN
• Sanli Adhesive Products
• Zhongshan Guanchang
• HAOTIAN RUBBER
• Shanghai Xinguan
• Dongguan Haixiang
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Thin Tape
• Foam Tape
• Fastening Material
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Double Sided Tape
• capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Double Sided Tape
• manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Double Sided Tape
• Double Sided Tape
• Double Sided Tape
• Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA