Global electric heating cable market is expected to grow at a positive CAGR in the forecast period. Heating cable systems are designed to protect against cold-related problems throughout the home and business. De-icing kits protects against from frost, frost damage and frozen pipes. Specially, designed heating cables systems keep walkways and driveways clear of ice that prevents pedestrian accidents and time wasted shoveling.
Energy efficient floor warming cables and mats provide electric radiant heat to keep floors comfortable and warm. Hot water maintenance system delivers instant hot water at the tap without the expense and complexity of a recirculation system. Heating cable systems provide great benefits in commercial and industrial settings where pipe and vessel process temperature maintenance is critical such as in petrochemical plants or oil and gas refineries.
An electric heating cable is a wire cable that produces heat, also referred to as heat trace cable amongst the industry. It is used for a wide range of applications including heat loss replacement, pipe tracing, freeze protection, viscosity control, temperature process maintained and many more. Electrical heating cables offer unique thermal solutions ranging from process temperature maintenance to freeze protection, hot water supply, tank and vessel heating, frost heave prevention that are specifically geared for reliable performance in though and hazardous environments.
The generation of heat in all areas relies on electric heat tracer. In this specific field of technology either the focus is especially on the production of high-quality heating cables. All resistance heating cables are insulated by a fluoropolymer outer jacket. This guarantees elevated temperature resistance up to 300°C, High flexibility, optimal chemical resistance, unlimited aging stability and highest electric strength.
Electric Heating Cable Market is segmented by Product Type Self-Regulation Heating Cable, Constant Wattage Heating Cable, and Mineral Insulated Heating Cable. Electric Heating Cable Market is segmented by Applications Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Others.
Electric Heating Cable Market is segmented by Geographical Region Europe, North America, Japan, China and Others. Electric Heating Cable Market Key Players include Raychem, SST, Anhui Huanrui, Thermion, Bartech, Wuhu Jiahong, Emerson, Anbang, Eltherm, Heat Trace Products, Anhui Hua yang, Chroma lox, Isopod, King Manufacturing, Flexelec and Garnisch.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Anhui Huanrui
• Wuhu Jiahong
• Heat Trace Products
• Anhui Huayang
• King Manufacturing
• FINE Unichem
• Wanlan Group
• Aoqi Electric
• Thanglong Electric
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• United States
• South Korea
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Self-regulating Heating Cable
• Constant Wattage Heating Cable
• Mineral Insulated Heating Cable
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Electric Heating Cable capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Electric Heating Cable manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Electric Heating Cable Manufacturers
• Electric Heating Cable Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Electric Heating Cable Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA