Global Electrical Steel Market is segmented on the basis of product as Non Grain-oriented Electrical Steels, and Grain Oriented Electrical Steels. A particular type of steel that is modified to give rise to certain magnetic properties is known as electrical steel. The prominent properties of electric steel encompass reduced power loss per cycle, minimal core loss, and xtreme permeability. It is also popularly known by various names like lamination steel, silicon electrical steel, silicon steel, relay steel, and transformer steel.
The production of these electrical steel is usually carried out in cold-rolled belts that are generally as thick as 2 mm. These bands are hacked to proper shape in order to make laminations that are piled up together to create the laminated cores of transformers, the stator and rotor of electric motors. The laminations may be chopped and framed to their final shape via a punch, a laser, or with the help of a wire EDM. The popular manufacturing company
Key players produce electrical steels that are perfect and most favorable for high competent transformers, generators, motors, ballasts as well as for the small transformers. The main function of these electrical steels lies in the processes of generation, transmission, distribution, and utilization of power. It has been observed that the electrical steel properties are usually attained by processing exceptionally pure steel with the assistance of hot rolling, cold rolling, and annealing.
The key factors that are playing a major role in driving the growth of the market include augmented demand from the machinery and automobile sector, technological advancements, and rise in the industrialization. Electrical Steel Market is segmented on the basis of applications as Electrical Steel Applied in Generators, Electrical Steel Applied in Transformers, Electrical Steel Applied in Motors, Industrial Machines, Household Appliances, and others.
Electrical Steel Market is segmented on the basis of end user industry as Energy, Automobile, Manufacturing, and Household Appliances. Electrical Steel Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as United States, Europe, Japan, China, India, and South East Asia. As far as the geography is concerned, United States is lately the leader of the market and it is simultaneously accounting for the largest share in the market. It is estimated that the region will display a huge growth in the next couple of years.
On the contrast, Europe is also displaying a huge growth and is emerging as one of the promising regions. The key target audience of the Electrical Steel Market entails Raw material suppliers and producers, Regulatory bodies, Electric steel distributors/suppliers, Local governments, Market research and consulting firms, and End users. The key players operating in the Electrical Steel Market include ATI, WISCO, TISCO, Baosteel, Shougang, Ansteel, Masteel, Benxi Steel, CSC, Voestalpine, AK Steel, C.D. Wälzholz, Nucor, NSSMC, TATA Steel, ArcelorMittal, JFE Steel, Posco, NLMK Group, ThyssenKrupp, and Stalprodukt S.A.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• JFE Steel
• NLMK Group
• AK Steel
• Cogent (Tata Steel)
• Benxi Steel
• Stalprodukt S.A.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Oriented Electrical Steels
• Non-oriented Electrical Steels
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Power Generator
• Electric Motor
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Electrical Steels capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Electrical Steels manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Electrical Steels Manufacturers
• Electrical Steels Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Electrical Steels Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA