The global electronic timer market size on the basis of geography spans North America, Europe, China, Japan, South East Asia, and India. A timer is a specific and sophisticated kind of clock employed for calculating and computing the time intervals. It is said that as far as function is concerned, timers can be classified into two main kinds. First one is a stopwatch and other one is a countdown timer. A timer that usually counts upwards from zero to calculate elapsed time is known as a stopwatch. The device that counts down from a particular time interval is typically labeled as a timer or a countdown timer.
One such example that can be stated here could be of an hourglass. And as we consider the working method, timers are segregated into two main groups: Hardware and Software timers. It is known that few of the timers give an audible signal or warning that the time interval has finished. There are various types of timers available. One such is an electronic timer. An electronic timer is basically a timer that controls and handles an electric switch managed by the mechanism of timing in the electronic timer market.
The switch can be fixed to an electric circuit working from mains power through a relay or contactor. These timers are fundamentally quartz clocks with unique electronics. It has been proven that these timers can display much greater precision and accuracy when compared to mechanical timers. These electronic timers possess digital electronics; however they may exhibit an analog or digital display also.
Now-a-days, it has been observed that these incorporated circuits have eventually turned this digital logic quite economical and low-priced in nature, owing to that an electronic timer has now become reasonably priced as compared to mechanical and electromechanical timers. Individual timers are executed as a simple single-chip computer system, almost resembling a watch and normally employing the similar mass-produced technology. It has been observed that now-a-days most of the timers are applied and executed in software in the electronic timer market.
Instead of a box occupied with electromechanical parts, the modern controllers utilize a programmable logic controller. With the help of a special computer language labeled as ladder logic, the logic is usually formulated as if it were relays. In PLCs, what happens is the timers are generally reproduced by the software formed and created into the controller. Each timer is said to be a mere entry in a table that is looked after by the software. It is known that the digital timers are deployed in safety devices like a gas timer.
As far as the geography is concerned, North America is the dominating region in the electronic timer market. It is anticipated that it will witness highest growth rate in the forecast period. Major companies operating in the electronic timer market include Danaher Specialty Products, Theben AG, OMRON, Crouzet Control, ABB, General Electric, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Kubler Group, Eaton, and Intermatic Incorporated.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Schneider Electric
• Theben Group
• Kubler Group
• Autonics Corporation
• Ascon Tecnologic
• Marsh Bellofram
• SELEC Controls Pvt. Ltd.
• Sisel Engineering Inc.
• ANLY Electronics Co., Ltd
• Kubler Group
• Dwyer Instruments
• Any Electronics Co., Ltd
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• United States
• South Korea
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Analogue Timers
• Digital Timers
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Industrial Device
• Lighting System
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Electronic Timers capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Electronic Timers manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA