Global Event Management Software Market is projected to grow at a higher CAGR of 11.6% in the forecast period. Event management is a highly competitive field and event managers need to work efficiently under constant pressure. An event management software enables a unified service that leads to better results in work pressure environments. With the constantly changing technology, it is clear to pace up with the changing trends in technology to enhance business and services.
Event management software market is driven by use of big data analytics for record keeping and the necessity to manage data complexity for show and events. Emergence of cloud platforms across all business verticals is more likely to stimulate the user approach for event management software.
Technological benefits associated with the use of event management software enables a higher competitive advantage for small, large and medium enterprises. Rise in urbanization in developed countries and emerging economies is more likely to propel the market growth during the forecast period. However, compatibility issues and changing trends in technology creates challenges in the global market.
Varying production due to fluctuation in supply of raw materials and complexity in manufacturing process is more likely to result in a high production cost thereby limiting the market growth for the forecast period. The market is geographically segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Asia-Pacific regions account for a higher market share due to urbanization and registers a constant increase in the market growth owing to technological inclination. High industrialization is another factor responsible for the market growth in APAC sector.
The key players profiled in event management software market are Cvent, Xing Events, EventbriteDEA, RegPoint Solutions, Certain Inc, Eventzilla, Touches, Active Networks, Social Tables and Zerista.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• Eventbrite (US)
• Cvent (US)
• XING Events (Germnany)
• ACTIVE Network (US)
• etouches (US)
• EMS Software (US)
• Ungerboeck Software International (US)
• SignUpGenius (US)
• Certain (US)
• Social Tables (US)
• Eventmobi (Canada)
• Hubb (US)
• Babylon Software Solution (Macedonia)
• Regpack (US)
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Venue Management Software
• Event Registration Software
• Ticketing Software
• Event Planning Software
• Event Marketing Software
• Analytics and Reporting Software
Market segment by Application, Event Management Software can be split into
• Third-party planner
The key points of this report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of Event Management Software in global market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA