Global Glass Tableware Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Since the last few years, “Household kitchens” and “Commercial sector” is trending in glass tableware. The emergence of middle class has been essential to the rising income of the glass tableware market. Their obtaining power and increased average of living has played a vital role in driving the demand for class tableware market. Glass Tableware Market is segmented, By Product Type into Beverageware, Tea Pots, Coffee/Tea Jugs, Pitchers, Coffee Brewers, Tableware, Baby Bottles, Others (Cookpots, Roasters, Casseroles, Bakeware, Bowl, Food Warmer, and Measuring Jugs). Glass Tableware Market is segmented, By Application into Residential Use, Commercial Use.
Glass Tableware Market is segmented, By Geographical Region into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East, and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe). The Asia-Pacific region dominates the glass tableware market and is expected to do so in the years to come. Due to the increasing population combined with the increasing middle-class population in the region, the growth in Asia-Pacific region would be boosted. China, India, and Japan lead the Asia-Pacific region.
Increasing urbanization has resulted in the increasing disposable income; which is a key factor driving the glass table market in countries such as India, Japan, China. Further, the change in the lifestyle of the consumers is leading to the increasing trendy glass tableware’s product that attributes to the growth of market in Asia-Pacific region. Also, North America and Europe are expected to show substantial growth in future. Glass Tableware Market Key Players include Anchor, WMF Group, Pearl Glass Co., Bormioli, Leonox, Libbey Inc., and City Glass, Pyramid Glass, Arc International and Sisecam.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Libbey Inc
• Arc International
• Anchor Hocking LLC
• Sisecam Group
• WMF Group
• Bormioli Rocco SpA
• Wuerttembergische Metallwarenfabrik AG
• Lenox Corporation
• World Kitchen LLC
• LaOpala R.G. Ltd.
• Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
• Kavalier Glass A.S
• Termisil Huta Szkla Wolomin S.A
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Baby Bottles
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Glass Tableware sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Glass Tableware manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Glass Tableware Manufacturers
• Glass Tableware Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Glass Tableware Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA