The Global Green Cement Market is expected to witness a high market growth with a rising CAGR in the forthcoming period. The green cement is a workable alternative to the vast construction industry which is advantageous on both ecological and economical fronts and cement manufacturers are working towards this end. Green cement is used extensively in applications because of low CO2 expenditure, savings of precious natural resources and water reduction in construction.
The key factors driving growth include availability of raw materials and a steady rise of eco-friendly or green building concept majorly in developing countries. With the introduction of Rizal Green, green cement in market, Rizal green has a proven potential of being used in driveways, fences and ground-floor slabs to be used in residential premises.
Furthermore cement manufacturing is having adverse impact on global warming and improves growth in green cement manufacturing market. In addition to green zone harm done, there comes up an alarming rise in using wastes as alternating fuels (AF )using tires, used oils, animal meal, foundry sand, fly ashes in manufacture of cement that does a world of good by lowering CO2 emissions, thus reducing the overall impact on greenhouse gases. This factor assists growth of green cement market.
The segmentation of green cement market by product type includes fly ash-based, slag based ad geopolymer. Segmentation of green cement market by end-use and analysis includes residential, non-residential and infrastructure. By geographical regions, segmentation for green cement market includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and Latin America.
The residential sector was amongst the largest end-user of green cement with a larger market share. The changes in population density has pushed the population to the cities and giving rise to more constructions and the growth of nuclear families especially in Asia Pacific will add to the growth of green cement market.
North America is the fastest growing segment in this category and this will be due to stringent regulations regarding Green House Gases (GHG) and governments nod in this direction will add growth to green cement market. Faster pace of industrialization and development initiatives in Brazil will bolster Latin American markets in forecast period. The key industrial players in the segment include Anhui Conch cement, CEMEX, CNBM, ITAlcementi, LaFargeHolcim, Ceratech, Calera, and Kiran Global Chems.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V. (Cemex)
• HeidelbergCement AG
• Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
• Taiwan Cement Corporation
• Ecocem Ireland Ltd.
• ACC Limited
• UltraTech Cement Ltd
• Calera Corporation
• Ceratech, Inc
• Solidia Technologies
• Cenin Cement
• Kiran Global Chems Limited
• Zeobond Pty Ltd
• Green Island Cement (Holdings) Limited
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Fly Ash-based
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Green Cement capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Green Cement manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Green Cement Manufacturers
• Green Cement Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Green Cement Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA