Global hydration bladder market is segmented into product, application and geographical regions. A hydration pack is a type of hydration system built as a backpack or waist pack containing a reservoir or bladder frequently made of rubber or flexible plastic. The reservoir contains a capped mouth for filling with liquid and a hose that allows the wearer to drink hands-free.Hydration bladders are a relatively new invention in the outdoor world that became commercially obtainable in the early 90s. They first showed up in the cycling world where athletes wanted hands-free access to water. Most hoses end with a bite value that opens when the user bites down on it.The assessment may be protected by a dust cover. Some hydration packs are insulated to keep water from freeing or becoming warm.
Primarily hydration bladders were just sold in hydration packs. However,it didn't take long for all backpack manufacturers to understandthat this was a convenient way to drink while hiking, backpacking, running, and many other sports.As a result, almost all the backpacks sold today are hydration bladder well-matched in some way, either basically as a hole for the drink tube or as complicated as multiple compartments and ways to thread the drink tube from side to side the shoulder straps. Hydration bladders when empty are enormously lightweight and negligible in size to carry in a backpack. These characteristics coupled with the expandability of the material, can hold larger volumes of water that hard containers such as stainless steel and plastic just can’t hold. As far as water volume storage is concerned, hydration bladders rock.
Hydration Bladder Market is segmented by Product Type as Plastic, Synthetic, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Nylon, PVC, Polyester Blend, Others. Hydration Bladder Market is Segmented by application as Travel and Military.Geographically, the global market spans Europe, North America, China, Japan, and Southeast Asia, India.The Key Players in the hydration bladder market include Mocke, HORN HUNTER, Rothco, GEIGERRIG, Tacprogear, Eberlestock, TSI, Ray Allen, GORUCK and Hydrory Plastic Co. Ltd.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• HORN HUNTER
• Ray Allen
• Hydrory Plastic Co. Ltd
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Hydration Bladder sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Hydration Bladder manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Hydration Bladder are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
• Hydration Bladder Manufacturers
• Hydration Bladder Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Hydration Bladder Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
Research Support Specialist, USA