Global laboratory analytical instruments and consumables market is projected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to speedy technological advancements like improvements in current instrumentation and new product development according to consumers’ requirements. Laboratory analytical instruments and consumables are the collection of devices that examine any given sample in terms of quality and quantity. They are specially used instruments in research activities to examine, measure and validate unproven properties of the material.
The factors influencing the growth of laboratory analytical instruments and consumables market include rising number of chronic disorders, growing geriatric population, increasing spending power of consumers, and increasing life expectancy. However, lack of skilled professionals is hampering the growth of the market.
Growing technological advancements in separation analysis and value added services offered by manufacturers are few trends observed in the laboratory analytical instruments and consumables market. Market is categorized on the basis of application and geography. On the basis of application, market is divided into separation analysis, element analysis, and molecular analysis. Element analysis segment is expected to hold larger share of the market in future due to increasing applications of these instruments.
Geographically, market is segmented as North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America and South America are predicted to dominate the market due to the rising use of laboratory instruments by numerous pharmaceutical companies present in the region. Asia Pacific is also expected to hold substantial share of the market due to increased awareness and developments in the industry. The leading players in laboratory analytical instruments and consumables market include Bruker, Horiba, PerkinElmer, Agilent Technologies, and Danaher.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Agilent Technologies
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• AB Sciex
• Alpha Omega
• AMS Technologies
• Analytik Jena
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• CBS Scientific Company
• Cole-Parmer Instrument Company
• Evans Analytical
• Hitachi High-Technologies
• Harvard Bioscience
• Helena Laboratories
Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables Breakdown Data by Type
• Element analysis
• Separation analysis
• Molecular analysis
Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables Breakdown Data by Application
• Government institutions
• Research organizations
• Semiconductors, electronics, and nanotechnology
• Hospitals and medical centers
• Mining and metals
Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables Production by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
• Other Regions
Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables status and future forecast? involving, production, revenue, historical and forecast.
• To present the key Laboratory Analytical Instruments and Consumables manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
• To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA