Global Laser Cutting Machines Market is segmented on the basis of type as CO2 lasers, Solid-state lasers, and others. Others may include fiber lasers and disc lasers. A technology that essentially employs lasers including CO2, solid-state, and fiber to hack and slice various items is known as laser cutting. The particular technology is extensively employed for industrial manufacturing uses. Besides, schools, small businesses, and hobbyists have also begun using it. And as far as the processing is concerned, laser cutting operates by regulating the productivity of a high-power laser most frequently via optics.
Laser cutting machines are the machines that perform the main function of chopping materials stretching from steel to plastic with complete accuracy. The key features associated with the use of these machines include robustness, accuracy, exceptional design, favorableness, and durability. The device mainly comprises of three main elements entailing a laser, a controller, and a surface. The laser resembles a pencil and the rays that are released from it enable the controller to locate various patterns onto the surface. Secondly, the controller manages the track of the procedure, power, pace of movement, and dispersion of the laser rays intended at the surface. The surface is specifically chosen in order to complement what the laser can operate on.
It has been observed that the market has gone through various changes. There has been a number of enhancements that has taken place as far as superiority and thickness of the cutting material is concerned. Their power and competence level has also raised to a much higher level. The Laser Cutting Machines Market is currently undergoing a major trend of initiation of industrialized fiber and disc lasers that are signifying a key technology shift in solid-state laser processing.
The key factors that are contributing significantly in raising the share of the market include steady growth of the automobile industry, augmentation in the prerequisite for obtaining exact and accurate shapes in aerospace and defense industries, mounting demands across electrical and electronics sector, as well as in industrial machinery. The only factor that is acting as a major hurdle in the growth of the market includes accessibility of these machines at affordable rates.
Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, it is estimated that the Laser Cutting Machines Market will experience the highest CAGR in the next couple of years. Laser Cutting Machines Market is segmented on the basis of process as Flame cutting, Fusion cutting, and Sublimation cutting. Laser Cutting Machines Market is segmented on the basis of application as Automotive and Transportation, Consumer Electronics & Appliances, Aerospace, and Other Manufacturing.
Laser Cutting Machines Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa. As far as the geographical region is concerned, North America is currently dominating the market and it is simultaneously accounting for the largest share in the market. In contrast, Europe is also displaying a major growth in the market due to growth in the market opportunities. The key participants operating in the Laser Cutting Machines Industry include Koike Aronson, Inc., ROFIN Group, ALPHA LASER GmbH, Nissan Tanaka Corporation, Amada Co., Ltd., Jinan SENFENG Technology Co., Ltd., IPG Photonics Corporation, CTR Lasers, Universal Laser Systems, Inc., and Kern Laser Systems.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Prima Power
• Mitsubishi Electric
• DMG MORI
• Universal Laser Systems
• Epilog Laser
• CTR Lasers
• Han'S Laser
• Tianqi Laser
• Unity Laser
• HG Laser
• Lead Laser
• Golden Laser
• Boye Laser
• Kaitian Laser
• HE Laser
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
• Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
• YAG Cutting Machine
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Metal Materials Cutting
• Non-metal Materials Cutting
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Laser Cutting Machines capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Laser Cutting Machines manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA