Global Liquid Roofing Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are increasing across the globe. The process of applying liquid roof coating for an objective of waterproofing a roof is referred to liquid roofing. This majorly done to protect the roof from extreme climatic conditions.
The factors that propel the growth of the Liquid Roofing Market include growing demand, ever increasing population, rapid urbanization & industrialization, and product development & technological innovations. In addition, factors such as increasing rate of construction activities and growing need for energy efficient buildings significantly fuel the market growth. On the other hand, there are also factors that may hamper the growth of the market such as fluctuating price of raw material.
Liquid Roofing Market is classified on the basis of product type, applications, distribution channel and geography. Liquid Roofing Market is segmented by product type as flat roof, pitched roof, domed roof and others. The market is classified on applications as residential, commercial and others. Liquid Roofing Industry is segmented by distribution channel as online stores, specialty stores and others.
Liquid Roofing Market is classified on the basis of geography as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa. The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and African region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Liquid Roofing Market include Akzonobel, BASF, DOW, 3M, GAF Materials, Johns Manville Corporation, Kemper System Inc., Kraton Performance Polymers, Sika, Saint-Gobain, and others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Dow Chemical
• AkzoNobel N.V.
• Bergquist Company
• Indium Corporation
• Parker Hannifin
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Polyurethane Coatings
• Acrylic Coatings
• PU/Acrylic Hybrids
• Bituminous Coatings
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Residential Buildings
• Commercial Buildings
• Public Infrastructure
• Industrial Facilities
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Liquid Roofing capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Liquid Roofing manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA