Global Motorcycle Lighting Market is segmented, By Product, into Halogen lamp, LED lights, others. The adoption of technologies such as LED lights in the low-powered motorcycles is increasing in the aftermarket. The increasing reception of the same will compel automotive OEMs to adopt the technology as standard fitment. The adoption of heavyweight motorcycles in the Americas and Europe is high. This segment is crucial for lighting market owing to the attendance of innovators and early adopter. Light bulbs for automobiles do come in numerous standardized series. Bulbs used for turn signals, headlamps, and brake lamps are required to comply with international and national regulations governing the types of lamps used. The other automotive lighting applications such as auxiliary lamps or interior lighting may not be controlled, but common types are used by many automotive manufacturers.
Easy to install, the motorcycle LED kits include everything one needs for a professional, clean installation. Choose from single color lights, or color changing RGB for head turning effects. Motorcycle Lighting Market is segmented, by Application, into Motorcycle Headlight parts and bulbs, Motorcycle rear light parts and bulbs, Indicators, Others. Large selection of small aux flood and spot lights for fog, drl, and driving light applications. LED mini-aux lights recover discernibility to other vehicles, while cumulative rider’s discernibility around the motorcycle. Powerful addition with easy installation as driving lights on Harley Davidson, Cruisers, Sport Bikes, Metric Bikes, Choppers, Dirt Bikes, Scooters, and Snowmobiles.
The replacement motorcycle LED bulbs and headlights are Convert incandescent factory bulbs to specially designed motorcycle LED bulbs. Brighter, and longer lasting mean greater discernibility and safety. Load resistor kits to remove errors and hyper-flashing. Motorcycle specific flashers, strobe modules, and brake light modules for back off signal lighting as well as in-line Load Resistors for headlights. Motorcycle Lighting Market is segmented, by Geographical Region, into U.S., Europe, Japan, China, India, and South East Asia.
The EMEA region led the market in 2014 and is expected to hold more than half of the market share by 2020. The growth in EMEA is attributed to the enormous number of the medium and high-performance motorcycle manufacturers’ in Europe and the presence of severer motorcycle protective clothing standards. Also, Europe is the major hub for the motorcycle racing the demand for the effective protective gear will increase drastically in the next few years Motorcycle Lighting Market Key Players include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lightning Motors Corp., PIAA Corporation, LEDGlow Lighting, CYRON INC., Vision Motor Sports, Inc, Guangzhou J-parts Motorcycle Accessories Co., Ltd., Küryakyn Motorsport Aftermarket Group, Rivco Products.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Federal Mogul
• Bruno/Zadi Group
• Ampas Lighting
• J.W. speaker
• ZWK Group
• Lazer light
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Halogen Lamp
• LED Lights
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Motorcycle Headlight Parts and Bulbs
• Motorcycle Rear Light Parts and Bulbs
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Motorcycle Lighting capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Motorcycle Lighting manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Motorcycle Lighting Manufacturers
• Motorcycle Lighting Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Motorcycle Lighting Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA