Global oil and gas packer market is anticipated to witness an exponential growth in the forecast period. Oil and gas packers are cylindrical in shape, and are made up of a rubber-like material, which could be compressed as and when required. The oil and gas packers seal the well walls, thereby stopping any vertical flow of fluid in that section of the well.
The factors that propel the growth of the market include increasing applications of packer as a downhole tool, increase in manufacture of shale oil and gas, growing demand for energy driven by rapid economic growth and industrialization, and increase in drilling activities to fulfill the increasing need for fossil fuel. On the other hand, there are factors that may hamper the growth of the market including variations in oil and gas charges. Oil and gas packer market is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR in the upcoming period as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe.
Oil and gas packer market could be explored by type, application, and geography. Market could be explored by type as Retrievable Packer and Permanent Packer. The key applications that could be explored in the market include Natural Gas Industry, Oil Industry and Other.
The “Retrievable Packers” segment led the market in 2017 and will continue to lead in the forecast period. The key factors that may be attributed to the growth of market includes low cost of retrievable Packers than Permeant packer and numerous installations during the well lifecycle.
North America accounted for the major share of the oil and gas packer industry in 2017 and will continue to lead in the forecast period. The factors that could be attributed to the growth include increasing demand from end user segment, rising drilling activities in North American region and increase in drilling activities relating to oil and gas extraction in the Canada and U.S. North America is followed by APAC region.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the oil and gas packer market comprise GENERAL ELECTRIC, Dril-Quip, National Oilwell Varco, Halliburton, Weatherford and Schlumberger. The leading companies are taking up partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures in order to boost the inorganic growth of the industry.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Oil and Gas Packer capacity, production, value, price and market share of Oil and Gas Packer in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• National Oilwell Varco
Oil and Gas Packer Breakdown Data by Type
• Permanent Packer
• Retrievable Packer
Oil and Gas Packer Breakdown Data by Application
• Oil Industry
• Natural Gas Industry
Oil and Gas Packer Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Oil and Gas Packer Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Oil and Gas Packer capacity, production, value, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Oil and Gas Packer manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA