Global Patch Insulin Pumps Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Patch Insulin Pumps is a slim, plastic device worn on the skin for around three days. It can hold up to 200 units of fast-acting insulin.
The patch insulin pumps device mostly used for the delivery of insulin. Additionally, they have been proved to decrease the number of cases of simple hypoglycemia as against injections of insulin per day. The factors that propel the growth of the market include increase in the number of diabetic patients in the world. An increasing awareness in patients worldwide regarding the innovation and technology that can make the lives of diabetic patients easier, and demand for Patch Insulin pumps is going to drive the market in upcoming years.
Patch Insulin Pumps Market is categorized based on product type, modality, end users, and geography. This industry is categorized based on product types such as Basal, Bolus, Basal-bolus. The market is categorized based on modality such as Reusable, Disposable. Patch Insulin Pumps Industry is categorized based on end users into Hospitals, Online pharmacies, Retail pharmacies, Private clinics,
Patch Insulin Pumps Market is categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
North America has been at the forefront with regards to Patch Insulin Pumps Market and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Patch Insulin Pumps Market include Tandem Diabetes Care, Insulet Corporation, Roche, Medtronic, SOOIL Development, Animas Corporation. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
• Insulet Corporation
• Animas Corporation
• SOOIL Development
• Tandem Diabetes Care
• Asante Solutions
• Shinmyung Mediyes
• Top Corporation
• New Genix
• Apex Medical
Market size by Product
Market size by End User
Market size by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Patch Insulin Pumps market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Patch Insulin Pumps market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Patch Insulin Pumps companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Patch Insulin Pumps submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA