The global polybutadiene rubber market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR of 5.82% during the forecast period. Primary producers of natural rubber are Thailand, Indonesia, Africa, Latin America, Brazil, Cambodia, Sri Lanka and India; while synthetic rubbers have a great demand and have replaced natural rubbers in the commercial space.
Polybutadiene rubber implies synthetic one manufactured through routes of catalytic dehydrogenation of butanes and catalytic dehydrogenation of butane. It is produced from free radical emulsions using alkali methyl solution and transition metal coordination solution processes. Mostly, solution based processes are followed during production.
Polybutadiene Rubber Market is driven by increase in demand for synthetic rubber in automobile tires. Features such as abrasion resistance, cold resistance, high tensile strength and durability have enabled a significant traction for the market growth. Apart, a major trend in the market is increase in demand for bio feedstock and its uses for production of synthetic rubber. In addition, the production of rubber is increasing rapidly due to sustainability.
Polybutadiene market is segmented by application as automotive tires, golf ball, and plastics. Automotive tires account for a significant market share due to tremendous demand for tires on a global scale. The market is geographically segmented as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Middle Eastern and African markets are expected to gain a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Presence of manufacturing units and marketing activities have enabled robust market growth for APAC regions. China is a huge market in APAC sector owing to continuous rise in vehicle sales. Japan is one of the larger markets for tires and golf ball manufacturing.
North American and European markets are anticipated to grow higher as the market is in the matured stages followed by a high demand for polybutadiene rubber for automotive sector and manufacture of golf ball. The key players profiled in the polybutadiene rubber market report are Kumho Petrochemical, JSR, Lanxess, Sibur, Versalis, Goodyear, Cooper Tires, and Pro-Line.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Polybutadiene Rubber capacity, production, value, price and market share of Polybutadiene Rubber in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL
Polybutadiene Rubber Breakdown Data by Type
• Soluble Polybutadiene Rubber
• Latex Rubber
• Bulk Polymerization Butyl Sodium Rubber
Polybutadiene Rubber Breakdown Data by Application
Polybutadiene Rubber Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Polybutadiene Rubber Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Polybutadiene Rubber capacity, production, value, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Polybutadiene Rubber manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA