Global Pulses in Pet Food Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Pet food is a commercial feed, which is distributed and prepared for consumption by pets. Pulses are known to be the good source of amino acids, energy supplied by carbohydrates, and the building blocks of protein. It is a combined term for legume seeds like chickpeas, peas, various beans, and lentils. The pulses are nutritional tools that make pet food healthier. It also contains substantial amount of fiber, maximum of which is soluble and useful for digestive health. Moreover, these are an essential functional ingredient for proper extrusion and physical binding in treats.
The factors that are playing a major role in the growth of Pulses in Pet Food Market are rising awareness about pet health and food. On the other hand, factors that are restraining overall market growth are the absence of proper supply chain, increasing the number of cases of allergies among humans due to pets, and high cost for raw materials and production.
Pulses in Pet Food Market is segmented based on product types, applications, and region. Product types such as Phaseolus & Vigna Genus, Green/Yellow Peas, Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans, Green/Red Lentils, and others classify Pulses in Pet Food Industry. Applications into Birds, Dogs, Small Mammals, Cats, and others classify the market. Dogs food segment accounts for the largest market share of Pulses in Pet Food Market and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. Birds and cat food segment follow suit.
Pulses in Pet Food Market is segmented geographically Americas (North America, Latin America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Globally, North America accounts for the largest market share of Pulses in Pet Food Industry and is estimated to lead the overall market in the upcoming years. It is projected to grow at highest CAGR in the years to come. The reason being, rising demand for grain-free food. The United States is the major consumer of market. This is mainly due to the rise in pet humanization and growing pet health concerns. Europe and Asia Pacific follow suit. Europe accounts for the second largest share of Pulses in Pet Food Market. The reason being, rising number of people are opting for pets and rising disposable income. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at fastest pace in the upcoming years, as growing trend of keeping pets at home.
The key players of Pulses in Pet Food Market are CanMar Grain Products, Ingredion, Best Cooking Pulses, ADM, Xinjiang Longwang, Diefenbaker Spice & Pulses, and AGT Food & Ingredients. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Pulses in Pet Food include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Pulses in Pet Food include
• AGT Food & Ingredients
• Best Cooking Pulses
• CanMar Grain Products
• Diefenbaker Spice & Pulse
• Xinjiang Longwang
Market Size Split by Type
• Green/Yellow Peas
• Green/Red Lentils
• Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans
• Phaseolus & Vigna genus
Market Size Split by Application
• Small Mammals
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Pulses in Pet Food market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Pulses in Pet Food market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Pulses in Pet Food manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Pulses in Pet Food with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Pulses in Pet Food submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA