The Global Rose Wine Market is subject to witness a substantial growth due to the increasing popularity between consumer and lower percentage of Alcohol by Volume (ABV). Factors responsible for sustained market growth, in the recent years, include easy availability of a wide range of rose wine products, change in consumer preference towards wine products and differential price range such as premium and luxury rose wines.
Increase in production in the North America region is expected to favor the market growth in the upcoming years as well. Globally, the market is predicted to generate massive revenue over the forecast period, providing numerous opportunities for market players to invest in research and development in the rose wine market.
Additionally, increasing demand for rose wine among consumers due to presence of online retail stores and e-commerce retailers, which allows small and medium-sized businesses to reach wider audience, thereby driving the market growth. Favorable laws and regulation and strong economic growth in the developing economies across the globe, are anticipated to drive the growth of rose wine market in the upcoming years.
Easy availability of rose wine due to rising penetration of supermarkets, hypermarkets, retail stores and e-commerce retailers is predicted to boost market demand for rose wine in the years to come. In addition, growing demand for rose wine from cinemas, bookstores and car washing stations alongside large-scale grocery stores such as Kroger, Wegmans, and Whole Foods serve food are projected to expand market reach for rose wine industry during the forecast period.
Development of novel products and technique such automated machinery, which increasingly adopted during different phases of the harvesting and production procedures, particularly in the large production houses, thus triggering market growth, in the recent years. In addition, increasing adoption of agriculture technology (ag-tech) in order to utilize water and electricity effectively, rising implementation of drones to irrigate crops and thermal & GPS imaging to gather information on each aspect of rose wine physiology is expected to positively influence market growth in the upcoming years.
The market is divided by region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa. North America has shown major growth in recent years owing to the rise in the implementation of latest technologies in the production of rose wine, the lower cost & easy availability of raw materials, and existence of well-established manufacturing sector in the region.
Asia-Pacific region is predicted to hold major market share in the rose wine market with massive growth in forecast period. Countries such as India, China and Singapore are leading the Asia-Pacific market with presence of large consumer base, increasing popularity of rose wine, rising personal disposable income and significant investment by leading industry players considering potential growth opportunities in the region. The key players in the rose wine market are Pernod Ricard S.A., Bodegas Muga, Trinchero Family Estates, Inc., Treasury Wine Estates Ltd., Crimson Wine Group Ltd., and Angove Family Winemakers.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Rose wine include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Rose wine include
• Chateaux de Lastours
• Domaine de Cala
• Penny Johnson Flowers
• Echo Falls
• Maison Louis Jadot
• BNA Wine Group
• Blossom Hill
• E & J Gallo Winery
• Jacob's Creek
• Bodegas Borsao
Market Size Split by Type
Market Size Split by Application
• Online Retailers
• Convenient stores
• Wine Shops
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Rose wine market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Rose wine market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Rose wine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Rose wine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Rose wine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA