Global RPMI Media Market is expected to gain a significant CAGR growth in the forthcoming period. RPMI is an acronym for Rosewell Park Memorial Institute and is a series of media developed by Moore for human cell culture and neoplastic cells. The most commonly used medium is 1640 and is frequently used in the series.
Another RPMI medium containing AT150 with L-glutamine comes without glucose. The storage and shelf life for RPMI media is 2-8oC and must be used within the prescribed period of expiry. Commercially, the RPMI media market functions in employing human lymphocyte cells since it contains significant amount of phosphate and also it enables the cultivation of other cell types such as hybridoma cells, bone marrow cells and T/B lymphocytes.
Driving factors responsible for the growth of RPMI media market includes rise in incidences of various chronic diseases and favorable funding by government for research in biopharmaceutical and biotech industry for drug development. However, higher maintenance costs for research facilities and shortage of professionals in underdeveloped regions is likely to hamper the growth of RPMI media market.
Based on segmentation by product, the RPMI media market comprises powder and liquid form. Based on segmentation by media components, the RPMI media Industry comprises with L-glutamine and without L-glutamine. Based on segmentation by end-user, the market includes industrial production and scientific research.
Geographically, RPMI media market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. North America and European market is likely to gain favourable position in the forthcoming period owing to growth in medical infrastructure and government funding. APAC market is likely to gain a positive traction in the forthcoming period due to the government funding and rise in R&D activities.
MEA regions are likely to exhibit a moderate CAGR growth due to lack of trained professionals and low medical infrastructure. The key players in the RPMI media market include Sigma-Aldrich, Biological Industries, Corning, Biowest, Lifeline Cell Technology, Lonza, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, HiMedia Laboratories and Caisson Laboratories.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of RPMI Media include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the RPMI Media include
• Biological Industries
• Biological Industries
• Lifeline Cell Technology
• GE Healthcare Life Sciences
• HiMedia Laboratories
• Caisson Laboratories
Market Size Split by Type
• By Media Form
• Liquid Type
• Powder Type
• By Media Components
• Without L-glutamine
• With L-glutamine
Market Size Split by Application
• Scientific Research
• Industrial Production
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global RPMI Media market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of RPMI Media market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global RPMI Media manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the RPMI Media with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of RPMI Media submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA