Global SCR Power Controller Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. An SCR is abbreviated as Silicon Controlled Rectifier and is also termed Thyristor Power Controllers, an electronic device that provides fast, extremely flexible relative control of electric power. The device is exclusively used in plastic processing or in an industrial furnace.
The factors that are playing a major role in the growth of SCR Power Controller Market are reduced peak power consumption, excellent response time, silent operation and no arcing and sparking, closer process control, low maintenance cost, and extended heater life. The market is segmented based on types, load types, control method, industry, applications, and region.
Types such as Three Phase SCR Power Controllers, Single Phase SCR Power Controllers, and others classify SCR Power Controller Market. The three phase SCR power controllers segment accounts for the largest market share of SCR Power Controller Industry in terms of value and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason being, superior load-carrying capacity, exclusive use in industries like metals, glass, oil & gas, chemicals, and food & beverages, and use of high power load systems like HVAC systems.
Load types such as Non-resistive and Resistive classify SCR Power Controller Market. Control method such as Integral Cycle Switching, Phase Angle Control, and others classify the market. The phase angle control, the segment is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. It is exclusively used as tungsten filament lamps, to control fast responding loads, and provides a very fine resolution of the power.
Industry into Semiconductor, Glass, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Metals, Plastics, Textile, and others (Material Handling/Vibrating Feeding, Automobile, Printing, Machine Building, and HVAC industries) classify SCR Power Controller Market. Applications into AC Power Control, Control Elements in Phase angle, AC Power Switching, Overvoltage Protection Crowbar for Power Supplies, and others classify SCR Power Controller Industry. SCR Power Controller Market is segmented geographically Americas (North America, Latin America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Globally, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest market share of SCR Power Controller Market and is estimated to lead the overall market in the upcoming years. The reason being, growing industries like food & beverages, glass, chemicals, and metals. The emerging countries like India and China are the major consumer of the market in this region. This is mainly due to the, maintaining food quality and high demand for glass.
The key players of SCR Power Controller Market are CD Automation, Omega, Maxwell Electrical, Chromalox, ISE, Inc., Watlow Electric, NuWave, Mc Goff-Bethune, Viconics, Advanced Energy, Cristal Controles, Tempco Electric Heater Corporation, CCI Power, PAYNE ENGINEERING, Deltat, Celduc Relais, RKC Instrument Inc., Athena Controls, Kele, Eurotherm, and Distech Controls. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Watlow Electric
• Mc Goff-Bethune
• Advanced Energy
• Tempco Electric Heater Corporation
• PAYNE ENGINEERING
• Celduc Relais
• Athena Controls
• Distech Controls
• RKC Instrument Inc.
• CCI power
• Cristal Controles
• ISE, Inc.
• Maxwell Electrical
• CD Automation
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Single Phase
• Three Phase
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Plastic Processing
• Industrial Furnace Construction
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global SCR Power Controller capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key SCR Power Controller manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• SCR Power Controller Manufacturers
• SCR Power Controller Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• SCR Power Controller Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA