The global scuba diving equipment market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. Scuba diving is one of the most practised sea activities by sea explorers. Lately, there is a significant rise of marine researchers across the globe, who spend half a year underwater for conducting marine research. Very recently, the industry witnesses much progress since it receives significant funding for training and development purpose.
Scuba diving equipment market is driven by rise in popularity of water sports and demand for diving kits by tourists. Increase in global tourism and low cost airline is likely to propel the market growth during the forecast period. Government initiatives and marketing techniques for promotion of marine activities are supplementing the market demand for scuba diving equipment.
Preference by honeymoon couples for sea-side destination is another trend observed in the recent years. However, fatalities caused due to non-professional conduct of scuba divers and significant costs for procuring diving equipment is likely to hinder the market growth in the forecast period.
Product segmentation for scuba diving equipment industry involves diving computers and gauges, bags and apparel and rebreathers and regulators. Bags and apparel account for a significant market share due to rise in travel and tourism. Market is geographically segmented as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the global market scenario owing to technological developments and strategic presence of key players. APAC diving equipment market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR owing to various initiatives pertaining to travel & tourism industry.
Rise in government spending for R&D initiatives is likely to propel the regional market. Middle East and African market account for a greater market share due to a developed infrastructure for sea diving and related activities. The key players profiled in the scuba diving equipment market report are Aqua Lung International, American Underwater Products, MARES, Sherwood Scuba and Johnson Outdoors.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Johnson Outdoors
• American Underwater Products
• Sherwood Scuba
• Beuchat International
• IST Sports
• Dive Rite
• Zeagles Systems
• Atomic Aquatics
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Open Respiratory System
• Closed Respiratory System
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Recreational Diving
• Professional Diving
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Scuba Diving Equipment sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Scuba Diving Equipment manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA