Global Sensor Patch Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types, and its applications are increasing across the globe. A Sensor Patch is typically radio frequency identification (RFID) activated that could easily be attached to the human skin for monitoring health conditions. It is also used for diagnosis as it has a different advantage of chronological monitoring of biomarkers in sweat. For the health monitoring purposes, consumers are choosing wearable devices.
Additionally, the established economies offer the healthcare expenditure to develop the sensor which driving the sensor patch market in upcoming years. Sensors patches as per requirement can produce analytics to alert doctors about the signs of life threating diseases such as heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, etc. It proves as an asset for the patients to manage the critical conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, or rheumatoid arthritis.
Sensor Patch Market is categorized based on product type, applications, end users, and geography. The market is categorized based on product types such as Blood Oxygen Temperature, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure/Flow, Blood Glucose, ECG. The ECG sensor patch segment is expected to grow high in upcoming period. Due to an increasing consumers’ awareness regarding wearable devices primarily for fitness applications. Lightweight, Flexible, and connected sensor patches offer conveniences to sports players.
Sensor Patch Market is categorized based on application into Diagnostic, Wellness and Fitness, Monitoring, Imaging, Medical therapeutics, others. This industry is categorized based on end users into Healthcare, and Fitness and Sports. The market is categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
North America has been at the forefront with regards to Sensor Patch Industry and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Sensor Patch Market include DexCom, Inc. Feeligreen SA, IsansysLifecare Ltd., MTG Co., Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, G-Tech Medical, Inc., HIVOX BIOTEK INC., Hocoma AG, Kenzen, Inc., Gentag, Inc., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., MC 10, Inc., Medtronic plc, Leaf Healthcare, Inc., and Frontier Smart Technologies Group Ltd., among others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Abbott Laboratories (US)
• Irhythm Technologies, Inc. (US)
• Dexcom, Inc. (US)
• Medtronic PLC (US)
• Texas Instruments Incorporated (US)
• Proteus Digital Health Inc. (US)
• Gentag, Inc. (US)
• Kenzen Inc. (US)
• Vitalconnect Inc. (US)
• Smartrac N.V. (Netherlands)
• Nanosonic Inc. (US)
• Isansys Lifecare Ltd.(UK)
• Leaf Healthcare Inc. (US)
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• United States
• South Korea
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Temperature Sensor Patch
• Blood Glucose Sensor Patch
• Blood Pressure/Flow Sensor Patch
• Heart Rate Sensor Patch
• ECG Sensor Patch
• Blood Oxygen Sensor Patch
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Fitness and Sports
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Sensor Patch capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Sensor Patch manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Sensor Patch Manufacturers
• Sensor Patch Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Sensor Patch Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA