The Global Spray Robot Market is expected to gain a significant CAGR growth in the forthcoming period. Spray painting is a technique wherein a device sprays a coating via air or spray pumps onto a surface. The most common ones employed include compressed gas to atomize and paint the substance.
Spray guns can occur as hand-held or automated and can have interchangeable heads to enable different spray patterns. Industrial spray robots enable exceptional accessibility because spray robots have far-reaching arms slim by form, but robots can be installed in several locations enabling greater flexibility. Anti-collision makes it viable for multiple robots to work closely with one another. Commercially, the field of robotics is getting more practical pertaining to the design, study and use of robot systems for manufacturing. Painting robots are normally equipped with five or six axis out of which three are used as base motions and rest three for applicator.
Driving factors responsible for the growth of Spray Robot Market includes rising automation in automobile, packaging and engineering domain. Also, the rise in IoT devices and upgradation of IT infrastructure on timely basis adds to the growth of the market. However, the price constraints and varying technological support is slightly to affect the growth of spray robots market.
Based on segmentation by product, the Spray Robot Market includes teat spraying system and automatic teat sprayer. Based on segmentation by end-user/application, the Spray Robot Market includes cows, goats and others. Geographically, Spray Robot Industry spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. North America and Europe market is expected to gain a significant CAGR growth in the forthcoming period due to inclination towards automation. APAC and MEA market is also expected to gain a significant CAGR growth in the forthcoming period due to rising importance of robotics and automation in manufacturing bases.
The key players in the Spray Robot Market include Boumatics, Dairymaster, Maryniaczyk, Onfarm Solutions, Waikato Milking Systems, STAUBLI, FANUC, KUKA, ABB, Durr Systems, Yaskawa, Nanchang IKV Robot, Shanghai Fanuc Robotics and Hangzhou Color Powder Coating Equipment.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Boumatic Robotics
• Onfarm Solutions
• Waikato Milking Systems
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Automatic Teat Sprayer
• Teat Spraying System
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Spray Robot capacity, production, value,status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Spray Robot manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA