Global Synthetic Fiber Market is expected to gain a positive CAGR growth in the forthcoming period. A synthetic fiber is a chain of smaller units together and each small unit is a chemical substance blended in a large single unit called a polymer. More commonly, a synthetic fiber is a man-made fiber most identical to natural fibers such as cotton, silk or wool. The common types of synthetic fibers include Rayon, Nylon, Polyester, Acrylic and others. Characteristics of synthetic fibers account for durability, ready availability, low maintenance, and less expensive.
Commercially, the rising importance of synthetic fiber to textile industry is gaining traction due to higher revenue generation. Features and advantages offered by synthetic fibers are primary driving factors responsible for the growth of synthetic fiber market. Also, the shift in fashion trends and lower cost are some factors contributing to the growth of industry. Additionally, low supply of cotton as a natural fiber is another factor that adds to the growth of synthetic fiber market. However, challenges such as environmental concerns, low-melting point and flammability are some factors that hinder the growth of synthetic fiber industry.
Based on segmentation by product, the synthetic fiber market includes acrylic, nylon, polyolefin, polyester and acetate. Based on segmentation by application, the market includes aerospace, medical and automotive.
Geographically, synthetic fiber market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle-East, Asia-Pacific and Africa. APAC market is expected to maintain a positive growth in the forthcoming period with China and India being the prime players in terms of supplier and consumer as well. North America is expected to gain a significant share owing to production of high revenue. Europe market is somehow expected to deliver low CAGR growth owing to low for synthetic fiber
The key players in the synthetic fiber market include DuPont, BASF, W. Barnet GmbH & Co KG, Toray Industries Inc, The CHA Textiles Group, Mitsubishi Rayon, Eastman Chemical Company, Jushi Group, Radici Group and Reliance Industries Limited.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Synthetic Fiber capacity, production, value, price and market share of Synthetic Fiber in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Jushi Group
• Owens Corning
• Toho Tenax
• Akra Polyester
• Asahi Kasei Fiber
• Dak America
• Far Eastern New Century
• Fiber Visions
• Guilford Mills
Synthetic Fiber Breakdown Data by Type
• Filament Fiber
• Staple Fibers
Synthetic Fiber Breakdown Data by Application
• Manmade Synthetic Polymer
Synthetic Fiber Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Synthetic Fiber Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Synthetic Fiber capacity, production, value, , status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Synthetic Fiber manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA